No announcement yet.

What round will Ward stop Kovalev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
    Getting rocked by Paul Smith-wtf????????????????????????????
    lol, I didn't read his post until you pointed that out. These guys are having a bad day. They see the writing on the wall and all this "Kov KO's Ward GUARANTEED!" is already turning into, "Both need to be at their best", and will soon evolve into, "Ward will clinch and it won't be fair".

Sadly, after Ward beats Kovalev, they will abandon Kov and start saying he was never that great. I've seen them do it before when their favorite guys get beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I remember when Chad Dawson was supposed to dominate Ward... Then the unthinkable happened.
      If Kovalev fought like he did today, he'd be out in 9 rounds. That said, I don't think he's going to go though this hiccup without learning and adapting. He'll tighten up his game but it's more clear than ever that (as I've been saying) Kovalev has never fought anyone near Ward's level and will lose a decision.
      What about if Ward fought how he fought his last fight? See how this works?

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
        What about if Ward fought how he fought his last fight? See how this works?
        You mean, getting hit w/ a mere 15% of punches thrown and landing nearly HALF of his power punches? I think he would do excellent.

Comment

lol, I didn't read his post until you pointed that out. These guys are having a bad day. They see the writing on the wall and all this "Kov KO's Ward GUARANTEED!" is already turning into, "Both need to be at their best", and will soon evolve into, "Ward will clinch and it won't be fair".

Sadly, after Ward beats Kovalev, they will abandon Kov and start saying he was never that great. I've seen them do it before when their favorite guys get beat.
          And Ward fans are exempt from this? They're a different bread, a more loyal type of person? Jesus, do you read what you write?

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
            And Ward fans are exempt from this? They're a different bread, a more loyal type of person? Jesus, do you read what you write?
            WTF are you talking about? Am I supposed to give a 50/50 equal time for every fanbase? lol Talk about insecure.

I never said ANYTHING about Ward fans but I will now, just for you princess. When he was in litigation almost everyone here turned their back on him. He was the butt of endless jokes. I was one of about 2 guys on here speaking positively about him. Most of his "fans" now are just looking to back a winner, as is normal. And, that's fine, fans can be fans for whatever reason they like.

You happy now? Did I give equal time?

Comment

Ward fans are in for a rude awakening.

Comment

At my opinion, Ward has no chance to stop Kovalev.

Kovalev-Chilemba fight shows us how Kovalev can deals with difficulties (sickness, home pressure, november fight pressure, sofa expert pressures...)

It will be a tough tough night for Ward and his fans. Can't wait

Comment

I can understand them. Why you have to like some fighter if he's losing fights. If your favorite fighter losing fights it means that he never was that great in the first place and you should stop caring about him because he'll lose again

And I don't care about Kovalev after Chilemba fight. It'd be better if he lost that one than winning like this. Isaac proved that Kovalev is overrated fighter and his best scalps is 69 y.o Hopkins and washed up super middleweight bodybuilder Pascal

Why I should keep liking some fighter if he's not doing what he's supposed to do? Nobody likes people who lose
                  Last edited by g27region; 07-12-2016, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    I can understand them. Why you have to like some fighter if he's losing fights.
                    By loyalty or in memory of all the good fights he delivered !

You have to know that some people feel that boxers are also humans, in fact they are not similar to those who are displayed on your Playstation.

And a basic level of humanity can lead you to understand that a loser need some supports.

But I guess that I'm speaking to a wall

Comment

Originally posted by JULIEN44 View Post
                      And a basic level of humanity can lead you to understand that a loser need some supports.

But I guess that I'm speaking to a wall
                      But instead of showing some support to the guy who was their favorite before losing, they're always trying to make up some excuses for him....Pacquiao injured his shoulder....Gary Russell would beat Lomachenko 99 times out of 100...and all that stuff. That's not how you show your support to your favorite fighter in my book

And before any potential fight I'd better underestimate my favorite fighter that overestimate him
                      . I have higher expectations for my favorite boxers than for others, that's why I always want them to get better than they really are. But I won't look for excuses if they'll lose
                      Last edited by g27region; 07-12-2016, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X