Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Drops, Dominates Chilemba: Waits For Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought we lost you for good freedom! Welcome back bro, don't leave us again.

War Kovalev chilemba getting KTFO

Comment

A little off topic, but still relevant to the discussion, EGOSWORLD made this embarrassing video trying to compare Brand and Chilemba like they're the same thing because they're big underdogs...

Neglecting the fact that Chilemba is 10 years younger, is higher ranked, 5 inches taller, and is a natural 175 lber.

Comment

Dwyer knows Chilemba pretty well and says he is very dangerous and actually world class, not just an easy tuneup.

Chilemba got robbed against Bellew in England, and Bellew is now a champ at Cruiser.

Comment

Chilemba is really good, i still favor KOvalev

KOvalev just beasting thru boxing lets see how he does

Comment

Chilemba seems like a tough solid guy, but kovalev will stop him within 6 easy work .

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              It's the real one this time
              Are you sure? I hope so.

Heard someone else was on his account and that made me
              sad.

Comment

Kovalev easy work.

Comment

Chiemba lost his last fight (could've gone either way) and has a draw with OOstehuzahen (sp) and a loss and draw Bellew, the best names he's fought. He also beat Miranda and Grachev, probably the next best guys. I don't see this as a particularly tough fight. Kov KO 10.

Comment

Isaac Chilemba has to completely dominate Kovalev to get UD in Russia but he doesn't have enough pressure for that plus he will be avoiding getting hit and that will make him look uncomfortable in some episodes of the fight that's why he won't get an UD. And he doesn't have enough power to KO Sergey either. Anyway, I expect the fight to be competitive and Chilemba will expose a lot of holes in Kovalev defense. Kovalev TKO from 10 to 11 rounds. Not a clear KO since Chilema got a solid chin. Maybe UD. I'm typing this to check if my prediction was right later
                    Last edited by g27region; 07-05-2016, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Chiemba lost his last fight (could've gone either way) and has a draw with OOstehuzahen (sp) and a loss and draw Bellew, the best names he's fought. He also beat Miranda and Grachev, probably the next best guys.
                      Chilemba got robbed against Bellew in England, and let's not forget, Bellew is now a champ at CW.

Chilemba has never decisively lost a fight. He's looked good against other East Europeans such as Vlasov and Lepikhin.

This isn't an easy fight for Kovalev.

Comment

Working...
                      X