Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Kell Brook Much Bigger, Much Stronger Than Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    Closet GGG fan
    Hell no. It's ultimately a "p4p" fighter not too far away from where I live. It's pretty rare, and convenient.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      I wonder what GGG's mindset would be. Would he want to take Brook out in the first and cause more fear? Or would he let it go 6-7 rounds, maybe to entice Eubank into a fight where he can get another UK PPV payday?

That'll be interesting.
      If GGG feels that he is in control of the fight he will go as many rounds as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        Hell no. It's ultimately a "p4p" fighter not too far away from where I live. It's pretty rare, and convenient.
        You dont need to make any excuses to see your hero, we understand

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          You dont need to make any excuses to see your hero, we understand
          Fuck off Tabouleh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            If GGG feels that he is in control of the fight he will go as many rounds as possible.
            Why do you think that?

Comment

First of all I am not a GGG fan boy, though I do enjoy watching him fight.

I believe Brook is a much more heavy handed fighter than Khan, and also he will carry his power up to MW in a way that Khan never could. Khan has that skinny ass frame that, although he bulked up a bit for Canelo was never natural weight.

Khan's punch resistance was basically zero at 135-140, he avoided any punchers at 147 and it was plain to see that all Canelo had to do was land anything within a square mile of Khan's face and the fight was over.

Brook, on the other hand appears to have better punch resistance and physicality - I don't think he will beat GGG but he will last longer that Khan did against Canelo.

Khan AVOIDED Brook because Brook has some pop and is a big Welter - all very dangerous things for Amir.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Kell Brook Much Bigger, Much Stronger Than Amir Khan

WBA/WBC/IBO/IBF middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (35-0, 32KOs) is expecting a very tough fight from IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (36-0, 25KOs).
                [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Stop copying BIGPOPPAPUMP

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=716523

Comment

Brook hasn't fought a single puncher his whole career.

According to Hearn he was out on his feet against club figgter Jones and the guy that got his face rearanged by Paulie had him doing the 2 step lol.

Porter has shown less power on the world stage then Devon Alexander

Comment

Stronger and bigger than Khan is really not saying anything when he is facing ggg. It would be different if Brook was facing Canelo then the comparison would mean something.

Comment

Working...
                      X