Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Kell Brook Much Bigger, Much Stronger Than Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    What are your thoughts on it?
    I think Brook would give a good account of himself, he would obviously get beat but Brook is a calm technician in the way he goes about his job in the ring. The only problem here is the bigger man he would be fighting is not just big. I expect a good fight, great atmosphere but the bigger man should win on this occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post

that's just blatant racism by you and floydhype.

its quite obvious GGG does not have command of the english language and a lot was lost in translation. he was was tricked by the gotcha question by the lamestream new media being bankrolled by al haymon's past drug lord proceeds.

had the question been in kazakboratstan, he would have answered it much more fluently.

and that video was 3 months ago. this video was uploaded yesterday.

A lot can change in 3 months. there are many kinds of great tasting protein shakes that could evolve GGG's opinion on Kell Brook's physique.

Brook also survived a self defense rape stabbing. That amazing feat alone makes GGG's statement valid. and that video was in spanish. you cant speak spanish.

TS could be playing mind games here. it also doesnt help that guy with the glasses (looks like he's from the media oligarchy we know who they are) is whispering virgil hunter like whispers distracting GGG's thought processes as he tries to translate the question in his mind.

GGG dindu nuffin here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        I think Brook would give a good account of himself, he would obviously get beat but Brook is a calm technician in the way he goes about his job in the ring. The only problem here is the bigger man he would be fighting is not just big. I expect a good fight, great atmosphere but the bigger man should win on this occasion.
        I wonder what GGG's mindset would be. Would he want to take Brook out in the first and cause more fear? Or would he let it go 6-7 rounds, maybe to entice Eubank into a fight where he can get another UK PPV payday?

That'll be interesting.

Comment

Let's be honest. We're all going to watch it. I'll probably end up seeing it live.

That's the thing, we would all be intrigue enough to watch it. I know its not the exact fight we want but we are boxing fans at the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            I wonder what GGG's mindset would be. Would he want to take Brook out in the first and cause more fear? Or would he let it go 6-7 rounds, maybe to entice Eubank into a fight where he can get another UK PPV payday?

That'll be interesting.
            I don't think he would take him out quickly, You got to understand that GGG is looking for a great fanbase as well. So they would need to see more rounds to adhere themselves to him. Taking kell out in the 1st round would undermine that. am expecting the fight to go the mid-rounds and to be honest Kell can push him to the mid-rounds without GGG having to carry him.

Comment

under original rules of boxing, this just a one division jump.

this is a legitimate fight.

its not a catchweight and Kell Brook should be respected here.

everybody is scared to fight GGG other than lightheavyweights.

Lara would get beat by Kell Brook.

Comment

Yeah, much bigger than Khan

Comment

Let's be honest. We're all going to watch it. I'll probably end up seeing it live.
                  Closet GGG fan

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    that's just blatant racism by you and floydhype.

its quite obvious GGG does not have command of the english language and a lot was lost in translation. he was was tricked by the gotcha question by the lamestream new media being bankrolled by al haymon's past drug lord proceeds.

had the question been in kazakboratstan, he would have answered it much more fluently.

and that video was 3 months ago. this video was uploaded yesterday.

A lot can change in 3 months. there are many kinds of great tasting protein shakes that could evolve GGG's opinion on Kell Brook's physique.

Brook also survived a self defense rape stabbing. That amazing feat alone makes GGG's statement valid. and that video was in spanish. you cant speak spanish.

TS could be playing mind games here. it also doesnt help that guy with the glasses (looks like he's from the media oligarchy we know who they are) is whispering virgil hunter like whispers distracting GGG's thought processes as he tries to translate the question in his mind.

GGG dindu nuffin here.

Comment

He is a "good young hungry lion"

Gennady Golovweather

At least Berto was the same size...

Comment

Working...
                      X