Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Kell Brook Much Bigger, Much Stronger Than Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    dude, you are just a love-struck fanboy, so I won't be taking your "opinion" on anything.....

The excuse you gave to justify why Golovkin did not back up his words with action, is childishly weak..... "if GGG said yes to 155, Canelo would run"

How the fk would you know ? LMAO

That is about as dumb as you trying to tell me Golovkin is a genuine great, and is a better fighter than Canelo..... despite the fact that he only beat Martin Murray.

The fact is, your guy ran around for FOUR YEARS saying that he can beat "anyone from 154-168"..... and he promised to fight Canelo at catchweight....

..... but then, he b1tched out and fought a welter instead LMAO

REAL fighters have names on their resume, manufactured fighters have excuses on their resume.
    I didn't say he was a great. I said he was a great fighter. there's a big difference. I'm not calling him an ATG, but he is a great fighter. Canelo is a very good fighter.

It's funny you call me a fanboy in the same paragraph as saying GGG ducked the guy who gave up his belt and ran to another division. That's one for comic relief.

He said it 3 years ago, and has continuously said since that he'd only go to 154 for Mayweather. He hasn't been offered the fight with Canelo at any weight despite the public talk.

I know because he said he'd fight GGG, but didn't and didn't even offer him a fight or gave him an option.

Instead he chose Liam Smith when GGG didn't even have a fight signed only to promise that the fight will happen in a year

damn, GGG surely ducked that bullet

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      I didn't say that, take a break from your mental gymnastics class, the conversation revolved around how you said it will be Khan's biggest payday too (& not only Kell) and I responded Amir is already well off plus he is (or was) receiving this Canelo payday, where as Kell has never touched that kind of $ to begin with and is hoping to cash out on Khan while fighting Jones and Gavins.

Oh yeah, discussing boxing with a Khan fan.........says the guy who supports PEDs if they are used to beat Khan.
      Oh here we ***ing go. Yes you said that. Own up to what you said. You specfically said: Khan is in a different league, he's making bla bla, Brook is only making $200k, he doesn't deserve it"

After i schooled you like I usually do on that BS, you didn't have an answer and came back: "yeah but it's different with Guerrero etc".

This was before the Canelo fight. You said Brook didn't deserve it because he hadn't made Khan money and you hashtagged levels as if Khan is on any other level to Brook than below.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        I didn't say he was a great. I said he was a great fighter. there's a big difference. I'm not calling him an ATG, but he is a great fighter. Canelo is a very good fighter.

It's funny you call me a fanboy in the same paragraph as saying GGG ducked the guy who gave up his belt and ran to another division. That's one for comic relief.

He said it 3 years ago, and has continuously said since that he'd only go to 154 for Mayweather. He hasn't been offered the fight with Canelo at any weight despite the public talk.

I know because he said he'd fight GGG, but didn't and didn't even offer him a fight or gave him an option.

Instead he chose Liam Smith when GGG didn't even have a fight signed only to promise that the fight will happen in a year

damn, GGG surely ducked that bullet

I was talking historically, not opinion..... and in boxing, I think you will find that the word 'great' has been reserved for..... 'greats'.

I wonder if Canelo can beat Kell Brook ?

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

BULL**** !..... the quote in my sig was made just over a year ago.

1) even if it was 3 years ago, so what? What is the statute of limitations on a lie, because Golovkin never even attempted to live up to that hype, he actually avoided those fights despite having a number of opportunities.

2) Team Bull**** have been using that " anyone from 154-168 " line since 2012 until THIS YEAR, 2016..... that is FOUR YEARS of broken promises

3) What changed ?

Explain why YOU think that despite talking-the-talk..... "Loeffler said that Golovkin would have no problem fighting at a catchweight against Alvarez"..... when it came time to walk-the-walk, Team Golovkin went AWOL and totally refused to negotiate on the weight, knowing that it would kill the fight?

4) considering points 1-3, how the fk could you possibly blame Canelo for that debacle ?

Comment

• LacedUp.....

..... when Pacquiao killed the biggest fight in history by inexplicably refusing to undertake random blood tests..... did you blame Mayweather?

Comment

• The biggest proudest moment of brooks career is because of Amir khan, he literally cannot escape Khan's shadow.

Ggg has made legit middleweights utterly crumble and submit, the fight is a joke and Brook is a willing lamb to the slaughter deserves no support.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              I was talking historically, not opinion..... and in boxing, I think you will find that the word 'great' has been reserved for..... 'greats'.

I wonder if Canelo can beat Kell Brook ?

BULL**** !..... the quote in my sig was made just over a year ago.

1) even if it was 3 years ago, so what? What is the statute of limitations on a lie, because Golovkin never even attempted to live up to that hype, he actually avoided those fights despite having a number of opportunities.

2) Team Bull**** have been using that " anyone from 154-168 " line since 2012 until THIS YEAR, 2016..... that is FOUR YEARS of broken promises

3) What changed ?

Explain why YOU think that despite talking-the-talk..... "Loeffler said that Golovkin would have no problem fighting at a catchweight against Alvarez"..... when it came time to walk-the-walk, Team Golovkin went AWOL and totally refused to negotiate on the weight, knowing that it would kill the fight?

4) considering points 1-3, how the fk could you possibly blame Canelo for that debacle ?
              When did they say the 154-168 thing this year? Please post that.

Again, you can't seem to move beyond comments in the media. That's very weak.

Action speaks louder than words. Claiming GGG doesn't want to fight Canelo is seriously the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Comment

Oh here we ***ing go. Yes you said that. Own up to what you said. You specfically said: Khan is in a different league, he's making bla bla, Brook is only making $200k, he doesn't deserve it"

After i schooled you like I usually do on that BS, you didn't have an answer and came back: "yeah but it's different with Guerrero etc".

This was before the Canelo fight. You said Brook didn't deserve it because he hadn't made Khan money and you hashtagged levels as if Khan is on any other level to Brook than below.

Jog my memory with Quotes.

I have always maintained Brook needs to fight names and needs to stop leeching off his name.

Comment

When did they say the 154-168 thing this year? Please post that.

Again, you can't seem to move beyond comments in the media. That's very weak.

Action speaks louder than words. Claiming GGG doesn't want to fight Canelo is seriously the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
                  Actions speak louder than words? You're right lets judge Golovkin by his actions (resume), it's garbage for a so called P4P fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                    Jog my memory with Quotes.

I have always maintained Brook needs to fight names and needs to stop leeching off his name.
                    I don't need to look through these posts.

i know and you know you said it. You can try and say you didn't but you did.

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
                    Actions speak louder than words? You're right lets judge Golovkin by his actions (resume), it's garbage for a so called P4P fighter.
                    So I should punish a fighter for continuously not being able to get anyone in the ring with him? makes sense.

Comment

I don't need to look through these posts.

i know and you know you said it. You can try and say you didn't but you did.

"slandering would do"

Comment

Working...
                      X