Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Kell Brook Much Bigger, Much Stronger Than Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitking View Post
    I'm sure you felt the exact same way when Floyd fought JMM.
    marquez is a career featherweight.

brook is huge and walks around probably as a middleweight.

use some common sense please.

Comment

I actually wouldn't have any problem with the fight if GGG, his team, and his fanboys hadn't acted the way they did about Canelo-Khan. My opinion has always been that everyone within two divisions is fair game. Because two divisions now was a single division jump in past eras. That said, clowning Canelo, then turning around and doing the same thing, if not worse. Just continues the hypocrisy that has become standard for GGG, his team, and his fanboys.
      There's a key difference here: Canelo ducked Golovkin & chose glassed-chin Khan instead, to the tune of $70 PPV. Golovkin accepted never-stopped Brook's offer to fight him after Canelo, Jacobs, Saunders, Cotto & Eubank ducked him. This fight's free.
      Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 07-11-2016, 12:46 PM.

Comment

I know one thing. GGG better pray that his good buddy Kovalev beats Ward. Because of he doesn't, there's absolutely no way to avoid a Ward showdown at 175. The, "my goal is all the belts" excuse is gone. The, "I need catchweight" excuse is gone. Hell, Ward-Kovalev gonna outdo GGG's lone PPV with Lemieux. So he's not gonna even be able to play the A-side/B-side game. He's gonna have to get his ass in the ring with the style nightmare that is Andre Ward. And get his ass exposed and kicked in front of the entire world.

Comment

I know one thing. GGG better pray that his good buddy Kovalev beats Ward. Because of he doesn't, there's absolutely no way to avoid a Ward showdown at 175. The, "my goal is all the belts" excuse is gone. The, "I need catchweight" excuse is gone. Hell, Ward-Kovalev gonna outdo GGG's lone PPV with Lemieux. So he's not gonna even be able to play the A-side/B-side game. He's gonna have to get his ass in the ring with the style nightmare that is Andre Ward. And get his ass exposed and kicked in front of the entire world.
          Here's what's going to happen: Ward will get beaten by Kovalev and drop to 168. Golovkin will move up to 168 & kick Ward's sappy ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            marquez is a career featherweight.

brook is huge and walks around probably as a middleweight.

use some common sense please.
            Well actually, while JMM started his career at featherweight, he was the lightweight champ when he fought Floyd. He also won a a title as high as 140. And had his career defining win at 147. And Floyd himself started at 130.

Meanwhile, Brook has been a career welterweight, barring a few exceptions against lesser opposition. And GGG has been fighting at 160 since he was about 12.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
              Here's what's going to happen: Ward will get beaten by Kovalev and drop to 168. Golovkin will move up to 168 & kick Ward's sappy ass.
              I got some swamp land in Louisiana for sell. Wanna buy some???

Comment

Sad to see GGG doing a Canelo impersonation, i thought he was better than this...

Comment

I hope you guys don't tune in to watch this BS fight

Comment

i have to remove GGG off my P4P list and replace him with Eubank Jr...

Comment

• THeres a video of GGG saying Brook is too small for him, now he's trying to justify the fight lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X