Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager: Saunders, Jacobs Are Priorities For Us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
    Pay BJS the 4 mill ffs.... after that keep defending. No heat again
    EXACTLY!!!! That is his BEST and ONLY shot on getting the WBO Belt! Or their going to keep playing "Keep Away" with the belt. Saunders loses it and then the next guy needs a bunch of tune-up fights before GGG, who in turn loses it, and the cycle keeps repeating itself. Is it about the Belts and your LEGACY??? Or Business and $$$???

Saunders isn't even worth $1 million but sometime you have to over pay what you TRULY want!!! If it's that important to you. You'll pay whatever it costs.

I've GREATLY over paid on a fews things and I don't regret it at ALL because their value to me was WELL worth it! Heck If I was GGG I would fight Saunders for $500K and make it up later...

Look how much of a pay cut NBA superstar take to get that championship! They make it up later once they get it.

Comment

So much hate. Pretty sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        EXACTLY!!!! That is his BEST and ONLY shot on getting the WBO Belt! Or their going to keep playing "Keep Away" with the belt. Saunders loses it and then the next guy needs a bunch of tune-up fights before GGG, who in turn loses it, and the cycle keeps repeating itself. Is it about the Belts and your LEGACY??? Or Business and $$$???

Saunders isn't even worth $1 million but sometime you have to over pay what you TRULY want!!! If it's that important to you. You'll pay whatever it costs.

I've GREATLY over paid on a fews things and I don't regret it at ALL because their value to me was WELL worth it! Heck If I was GGG I would fight Saunders for $500K and make it up later...

Look how much of a pay cut NBA superstar take to get that championship! They make it up later once they get it.
        Pretty much this ^^^

Bite the bullet and get what u want.. Saunders will succumb and so will Jacobs beacause of the pressure of not fighting good opponents and then offer them close to what they are asking and you take a cut for that fight. It's belts > $ or $ > belts equation. Make your choice..

Comment

Originally posted by TSS View Post
          Real boxing fans realize that Golovkin is the biggest hype job boxing has seen since Chavez Jr.
          I disagree with your comparison.

Golovkin is a world class fighter with KO power; he has yet to be forced to utilize his entire skill set.

Chavez Jr. is a good fighter but admittedly without his namesake, he wouldn't have made it this far.

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
            I disagree with your comparison.

Golovkin is a world class fighter with KO power; he has yet to be forced to utilize his entire skill set.

Chavez Jr. is a good fighter but admittedly without his namesake, he wouldn't have made it this far.
            The Ward-Kovalev winner would certainly test all of this hidden skill set GGG supposedly has yet to unleash. So that's clearly the fight GGG should be calling for next, right?

BTW, before any bull**** responses of how ridiculous and unfair it is to ask GGG to jump two divisions. Remember who GGG is scheduled to fight next.

Comment

WTF is the WBA gonna officially enforce GGG/Jacobs? The only thing worse than the foolish political divisions between HBO/PBC is a sanctioning body's apathy.
              Last edited by kiaba360; 07-10-2016, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                The Ward-Kovalev winner would certainly test all of this hidden skill set GGG supposedly has yet to unleash. So that's clearly the fight GGG should be calling for next, right?
                That would certainly do the trick. But please stay focused on the intent of my response. Do you feel that Golovkin and Chavez Jr. share the same level of over-hype?

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
                  That would certainly do the trick. But please stay focused on the intent of my response. Do you feel that Golovkin and Chavez Jr. share the same level of over-hype?
                  That was another poster that made that comparison. I think GGG is certainly a couple levels ahead of Jr.

Comment

Haters stay salty. While your boys (Canelo, May, Cotto) were insisting that they are too small for GGG, it turns out that only their cojones were too small for the task. Respect to Brook who feels he is a big enough man to mix with GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

word, and as the undisputed champ his earning power would go up. that's a rare accolade, there is zeroe current unsidputed champs, and it hasn't been done in over a decade in his division. sounds like a smart investment

Comment

Working...
                      X