• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

forfeit is a loss

learn to deal

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      One person posted a list..ONE!!!!! ya'll are so full of **** i can smell it thru my damn computer monitor...ya'll are one of the saddest fan bases i have seen..
      what do you mean one, ******, you can't count for ****

post Ward's 10 best wins and look at the crud at the bottom

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        I've never seen a top 10 list with "excuses" explaining each win. You also had to throw Ward's name in there. Why?

Is it possible that his resume can't stand up on its own?
        not excuses, moron, they're descriptions for casuals like you and Larry who don't know wtf they are talking about

Comment

well to GGG defense he does get avoided a lot

hes top 10 is more like top 3 lol

he needs to offer something better to get fights, hes best offer was to Ward at 164 lol, supposedly hes fans say Ward aint nothing but only 164 tho, GGG hasnt even earned the right to face Ward, Ward was more than happy to expose him, but lil g didnt have the balls for 168 lol

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
            not excuses, moron, they're descriptions for casuals like you and Larry who don't know wtf they are talking about
            Yep. Excuses.

Comment

This site has gone to ****. All it is is a bunch of fanboys on one side and haters on the other who continually start ****** threads either hating on GGG or sucking him off. And I wonder why I barely come here anymore lol. There is hardly a thread here that isn't about how GGG is the greatest or is a coward etc.

Comment

Cotto: "No thanks"
                Martinez: "No Thanks"
                Ward: "Lil G doe"
                Mayweather: "I'm not putting my health on the line"
                Canelo: "I fight everyone! Soy Mexicano. Just not GGG before late '17"
                BJS: "I want $4million"
                Jacobs: "I'm not ready"

Brook: "Let's ***ing 'ave it"

Comment

Sorry Larry...I just came in here for a laugh lol....the thread title alone got me ctfu

Comment

i'll be dead honest with you, i can't even name 10 names on his resume.

i'll try but i doubt it'll be 10...

rosado
                    macklin
                    monroe
                    stevens
                    ishida
                    mexican dude with weird skin
                    canadian bum on ppv

Comment

Why do people dance around the questions? I have a feeling GGG fans are just casual fanboys and don't know his resume at all.

His top 10 wins are:

1. Martin Murray - tough fringe contenders who gave Sergio all he could handle
                      2. Daniel Geale -former unified MW title holder and top 5 contender for a long time
                      3. David Lemieux - Another top 5 contender and world title holder
                      4. Willie Monroe
                      5. Marco Antonio Rubio
                      6. Gregorz Proska
                      7. Curtis Stevens
                      8. Matthew Macklin
                      9. Dominic Wade
                      10. Gabe Rosado

If your going to be a fan then learn and defend his resume. ****ing dudes would rather talk about who is ducking him than watch his fights. All that **** talk about how great he is and they are ashamed to discuss his top wins. Smh

Comment

Working...
                      X