Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doesn't even have 1 top win!

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      This looks about right...i don't know about wade being a top 10 win tho.
      yeah i was struggling when it got down to the last couple, beating solimans a decent enough win though when you consider he beat sturm fight not long before hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Kazakh Thunder View Post
        sorry but cant list less than 13, because they are all relevant.

1---Sturm - wouldn't fight him for over 2 years when GGG was mandatory.

2---Quillin - said he will only fight for the may-pac kind of money, lol + he flew to Haymon to avoid GGG

3---Martinez - "His promoter said that "no way I am putting him with this monster", GGG kept calling him out after his U.S. debut after every fight

4---Cotto - ducked his mandatory(GGG) twice by fighting Geale and Canelo

5---Chavez jr - Turned down 12mil offer by TR

6---Canela - Avoided his mando(GGG). Thinks that he is fighting at the weight-class of 155, as there is no such thing as a "155 weight-class" ,he is pretending to be not in the MW division because of GGG.There are 17 divisions just pick one, if you can't make 154 then you are a MW, simple. And then he dropped the belt when he had to fight GGG next, wow

7---Froch - After calling GGG out then when GGG accepted ,he backed down and now he is retired after making all the fuss, + GGG was calling him for more than a year b4 he was retired so no excuses for "retiring".

8---Ward - The diva of the 168lb division don't want to travel or meet the a-side GGG in a catchweight so he can become a good boy and get ktfo. Was willing to goto 160 for Floyd but when GGG said 164, Ward ducked + he was fine when Dawson came down a whole division for him but wont move half a division for GGG, smh

9---Saunders - Even before winning the WBO title from Lee his fear of Golovkin was as biright as day this is just one of many interviews(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJuwAz-ekoQ), then after winning it he priced himslef out at 6 mil$. Then turned down $3.2mill offer from k-2(its 2.2 gbp so I converted)

10---Eubank jr - Very similar to Froch's duck of GGG, after calling GGG out he ducked when he had to sign

11---Jacobs - asked for a life changing money and then said that after 18 months, lol gtfoh.

12---Njikam -When Hassaan was WBO champ, he was ordered to a purse bid to face Golovkin no less than two times and he was a no show each time.

13---Barker - When Barker defeated Geale to become IBF champ, his promoter openly said that Barker will fight any1 except GGG
        very good and true list, like how you mentioned froch, not enough gets made of that duck. Had froch saying he wanted nothing to do with him, then he retired and started mouthing off, ggg accepts the fight and then froch had a quick change of heart lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          if he beats kell brook that's better than any fighter floyd has ever faced.
          Kell beating the legendary Porter makes him an ATG

Comment

and to add to the previous post, the canelo and cotto ducks are two of the worst i can remember in modern boxing, absolutely blatant, they had no shame and almost seem to be proud of it. The reaction of the boxing people is even worse 'clever move from canelo vacating, smart businessman, didnt let ggg dictate to him' your giving him a pat on the back for being a coward?

Comment

I guess Golovkin is the king of fantasy fights now because I mostly see fights that didn't happen~

Comment

Also you can add lucian bute, andre dirrell and andy lee to the list cause he beat them all in the amateurs

Comment

1. David Lemieux
                  2. Martin Murray
                  3. Kassim Ouma
                  4. Curtis Stevens
                  5. Daniel Geale
                  6. Milton Nunez
                  7. Matthew Macklin
                  8. Ishida
                  9. Willie Monroe Jr
                  10. Rosado

Pretty damn solid 10, he beat them all convincingly and KOed them something many other world class fighters weren't capable of doing.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    He doesn't even have 1 top win!
                    So the USA have no good fighters then?
                    Lol, get BTFO little cry baby

Comment

• Originally posted by chris232 View Post
                      Also you can add lucian bute, andre dirrell and andy lee to the list cause he beat them all in the amateurs
                      amateur wins and fantasy wins......are you serious?

Comment

Working...
                      X