Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager: Eubank Just Wanted PR, He Has No Respect!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its true, the grandstanding and hemming and hawing by the eubanks was sickening. Bold faced lies. Alas the fight wouldve been a white washing and everyone knew that.

Comment

stop lying

what pr does eubank jr get from this?

Comment

fast forward to 2019- eubank jr v tom doran III, 'one more warm up fight then im fighting for a world title', eubanks are clowns, dangerous what they are doing aswell constantly fighting overmatched opponents as we saw with blackwell. dont know if its just his dickhead dad holding him back or what but he needs a new team.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          No longer watching anything Eubank does.
          Me too...I'm done with the Eubanks......looks like the arrogance and disrespect has spread down the roots of the Eubanks DNA tree......I really want golovkin to batter this dickhead and put them Eubanks in there place..lets hope

Comment

Eubank Sr is nothing but a complete phoney.
            His whole character is a fake and the more he talks he unfolds as the idiot he is. I'm sure the kid wants to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              what pr does eubank jr get from this?
              You better learn something. Poo-Bank just had his name attached to the #1 P4P fighter in Boxing since prime Manny Pacquiao for a whole month and didnt even have to fight for it.

Comment

maybe this is the case but part of me thinks this is what hearn wanted and planed for the entire time

Comment

Eubank Jr danced away from the GGG challenge. He gets it from his fruit father with his dancing a ss at the weigh ins!

Comment

And you'll still go back crawling to him after Kell Brook, Mr A-side Businessman.

Comment

Agree with GGG. I was a fan of Eubank, he got offered the fight he 'wanted', then did everything he could to make the fight not happen. Look at his last few opponents - domestic fighters. Talks a good fight but when he counts he's fighting bums. Disgrace.

Chris Eubank Sr - remember when he ducked James Toney. He just fought in England, never went anywhere. He knew how to make money though.

Comment

Working...
                      X