Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager To Critics: Do NOT Compare This To Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    Yeah not the same canelo never said he was only focused on unifying the 160 division
    You know Saunders doesn't want to fight Golovkin yet. But trolls are just going to do what trolls do, I guess.

Comment

Well, at least Kell Brook has fought above 147 several times... At his heaviest, 155.

Compared to Khan who moved up from lightweight and got KO'd there as well...

Comment

99% of the anti-White cucks on here who follow the blame-culture, that is make an excuse or blame someone else for all failures will now say:

1. If Brook wins, GGG was a hype job;

2. If GGG wins, Brook was a blown WW who had no shot to begin with and was a clear cherry-pick...

That's so easy every fight can have some arbitrary excuse - Floyd beating Pac doesn't count because Pac came off of a knock out -

Ward beating Froch didn't count because they fought in the U.S. and the ref let Ward clinch all night..

Etc... so boring and lame..

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          You aren't a "villain" and you can't even spell it... San Diego is illegal immigrant land - I'm sure you're probably some Mexirapist here who is a very big Canelo and Marquez **** rider?

Get on your knees and admit that GGG is Canelo's daddy... right now.. .before I smack you back over that fence you came across..
          Lmao you getting paid for all that damage control??

This dude is fighting so hard not to reveal his racist agenda.

Comment

The main point here is that Brook has more guts than Canelo or Floyd who both ducked a fight with GGG -

Floyd and Canelo would both have losses on their record, if they fought GGG anyway so Brook losing to GGG = nothing to be ashamed of and Brook will have the respect of the boxing community forever - while Canelo and Floyd are known as Duckers..

Comment

Eubank Sr is smart enough to know that making a bunch of diva-ish demands when his son is the B-side will ensure there's no fight. He's protecting Jr, and rightly so. A second 'L' this early in his career won't look good. Look how Pro-Broner everyone was until that second 'L' from Porter (even though I did love that 12th round knockdown Broner caught Porter with. If that fight had a few more rounds, Broner may have had it).

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
                Eubank Sr is smart enough to know that making a bunch of diva-ish demands when his son is the B-side will ensure there's no fight. He's protecting Jr, and rightly so. A second 'L' this early in his career won't look good. Look how Pro-Broner everyone was until that second 'L' from Porter (even though I did love that 12th round knockdown Broner caught Porter with. If that fight had a few more rounds, Broner may have had it).
                This message is so true and points how sad and fickle people are but mainly Millennial cack-riders who are opportunists and ride the winning cack...

Broner is still my favorite active fighter - and losing to Porter didn't diminish that because he should have actually taken Porter out - Broner's plan was to take Porter to the deep end... If Danny Garcia wasn't such a pus trying to fight Berto - Broner would have reestablished himself against Garcia - but now I'm hearing Broner is taking on a fight with Pac - which will probably lead to loss 3 but at least Broner will go out like a G

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  You know Saunders doesn't want to fight Golovkin yet. But trolls are just going to do what trolls do, I guess.
                  Degale said he would fight him. Why not call him up

Comment

They're both pretty bad. But Canelo's is probably a little worse.

GGG already signed a fight against Eubank Jr but it stalled so he was offered another fight he also accepted. Canelo seeked to fight Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
                      Well the fan boys on here don't blame anyone for ducking GGG because GGG is White - they want GGG to take a pay cut and fight Lara (you know the guy who couldn't beat Carlos Molina or Canelo) or one of those no-names at 168...
                      Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 07-09-2016, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X