Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 147-168 doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Canelo and GGG are both equally bad dude. That said, HBO is allowing this.

See this is where Dan is an HBO shill and it drives me crazy. Instead of criticizing GGG and Canelo he tries to make the narrative Brook and Khan daring to be great.

BS. neither is daring to be great. they are both taking huge paydays to get their asses beat rather than fighting guys at their own weights in a more winnable fight for less money.
      What's up Dunn? I hope Haymon and Arum are negotiating Garcia vs. Vargas! If they throw in Thurman vs. Bradley with it, I'll pay $70!!!

Comment

• People who think Brook will come back down to 147 after jumping up 2 weight classes are delusional

You will not see Brook at 147 again...

This is a cash out fight, he may even retire after this.

Brook only had one more fight left with Matchroom, Eddie is feeding him to the wolves.

Comment

• I must say Kell has massive guts to take this fight BUT, one left hook to the liver and this fight will end.

Comment

• Crazy. Guess it's true that Brook couldn't get anyone to fight him. He's talking a risk that guys two divisions up from him won't take.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              me 2 yo!. lol
              too much sarcasm for me, lol....

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                Hardly surprised there's no criticism of this bull**** coming from you.
                What is there to criticize? It's a hoax. I've already explained it. It's a last ditch effort to lure Khan. GG/Brook won't happen.

Don't take it seriously. I'm betting my account if you want it to yours. If you win I'll stop using it. If I win, you stop using yours and you can use your other alts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
                  That's what I was gonna write fella.....where the f@ck did that come from, I don't think I've ever been shocked more by this match up than any fight I can remember...ever...I like kel brook a lot but it's Minster task.....it's like when sugar Ray Leonard moved up and faced hagler....im not sure how to react to this ...shocking announcement
                  same way you reacted to canelo-khan, only that brook has to go all the way to 160 not just 155...

Comment

• Respect to Kell! Hes only trying to upstage Khan but hes doing something Alvarez and coWard were both afraid to risk. I can no longer bad mouth Brook if he goes through with the fight. Hes going to be utterly destroyed but ao what. Much respect Kell

Comment

• I gotta hear the GGG fans defend this

Comment

Working...
                      X