Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn is cashing Brook out. Joshua is his main cash cow now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ_Quaaludes View Post
      Dan at ESPN reporting per GGG's team fight will be at 160.

Good to see GGG getting a 'name' to get in the ring with him, but I'm not sure what Brook does to help GGG grow as a 'brand' seeing as he's coming up two weight classes.

Massive balls by Brook though, I'll give him credit for stepping up to the plate when others wouldn't! Wonder what the purses are like...
      ... So: they don't even fight at that "Canelo weight"?... Brook with no fight at 154, at least, has to face GGG at 160? This isn't right.

Comment

• Hopefully Book doesn't suffer a really bad knock out. I'm not sure what Brook can possibly do to keep GGG off of him.

This fight is just about increasing the names of each fighter, specifically GGG. Unless Brook puts up an incredible show and lasts 12 rounds, I don't see how it helps him.

I imagine there is big money in a Thurman or Garcia fight, but if Brook fights GGG he will most definitely not be undefeated anymore while Thurman and Garcia will still be.

Comment

• Sept 10 this year. Hearn is a funny guy. He'll do everything to lure Khan.

Khan better step up.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... So: they don't even fight at that "Canelo weight"?... Brook with no fight at 154, at least, has to face GGG at 160? This isn't right.
            by fighting at 160 ggg is showing respect to his title and the MW division, he doesnt like cws, he is not a businessman...

Comment

• That's why Eubank didn't have a contract to sign Hearn was working behind his back getting brook fight to get him killed, brook got more money doe then fighting Vargas that's what he wanted anyways. 10% chance fight happens anyways with brook pulling out due to finally coming to senses i mean injury but triple g aka Canelo Jr. and loeffler along with dirty samchez should be ashamed of themselves especially after all that crap they talked about ginger ****e and khan fight "I'm no businessman doe"

Comment

• ....................where the FUCK did this come from????????????

Comment

• I can't even believe people are taking this thing seriously.

This is all about luring Khan, people.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Vargas had signed the contract

Brook backed out
                    Steve Kim has already stated that Vargas pulled the plug over money.

Brook needed a new opponent, he took this one.

Comment

• N... No they wouldn't really do that would they? Is this real? What weight is the fight at?

It's better than Khan (Brook is a bigger, sturdier WW) but not by enough. Frankly this is a major disappointment even in the context of GGG's resume. Just.. wow.

Comment

Working...
                      X