Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait to see brook leave on a stretcher

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      He was businessman from day one! I can't wait to see the weight limit for this fight!
      his fans will deny it and find a way to excuse it, the rest of us knew this from the begining...

Comment

One of the most inventive methods of suicide I have ever seen.

Comment

Kells huge for a welterweight and is one of the more skilled guys ggg has fought. This is a closer fight than Canelo- Khan but ggg hits way too hard for a ww.

Brook must be trying to one up Khan in taking a risk.

Comment

Dan at ESPN reporting per GGG's team fight will be at 160.

Good to see GGG getting a 'name' to get in the ring with him, but I'm not sure what Brook does to help GGG grow as a 'brand' seeing as he's coming up two weight classes.

Massive balls by Brook though, I'll give him credit for stepping up to the plate when others wouldn't! Wonder what the purses are like...

Comment

I'm a Triple G fan but this is unacceptable. All this shit about unifying and then decides to fight a WW. Truly fucking pathetic!!

Comment

This is a Game of Thrones style twist.

Really want to hear Eubanks side of the story.

Comment

WOW!!! Good save by Loeffler and GGG. Eubach declined the fight and at least GGG saves some face. Not bad.

Comment

I wonder if the fight will be at the full 160, which would mean Kell Brook is moving up two full divisions, or if the fight will be at a catchweight, meaning Little G would fight Brook at a catchweight but not the biggest draw in the sport.

Comment

• inb4 Hagler-Leanard comparisons

Comment

Working...
                      X