No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
    I'd be ok with a 154 CW and a rehydration clause, at anything over 155 this proposed 'fight' is anything but a 'fight' its a massacre, a rip off, a con and a scam.

Brook better enjoy his retirement, he'll have earnt it.
    Published on Mar 24, 2016
    KELL BROOK - 'NO ONE WANTS TO GO NEAR GENNADY GOLOVKIN, I'M SAYING IT ON CAMERA ... I'LL FIGHT HIM'

About the weight Brook said: "somewhere in the middle"

Comment

• WOW! Very surprising news excellent fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        See I don't get that either?

I am a Mayweather fan, no question..... but he should have fought Lara.

At 154.

Just like Golovkin should have fought him, at 160.

It doesn't matter that Canelo narrowly beat Lara, styles make fights.

And I'm not dick-riding Lara either, who has not managed to adjust his game to match TV/business expectations..... I don't like/support that criticism of Lara, but I understand it.

Team Golovkin are TOTALLY full-of-it, and the golovkids are simply stupid.

They are fighting who they want to fight, and they are avoiding the guys who they don't want to fight..... just like everyone else.

Even the argument that Saunders/Jacobs are avoiding Golovkin is probably rubbish, they could simply pay those guys to fight him, but they want the world and they want it for nothing.

#anyonefrom154-168doe
        #bidnezzmandoe
        Great post.

I get GGG and his teams position, they want to cash GGG out and give zero hoots abouts his fan base.

It's just his fans, they're worse than the Pac and Floyd fan base out together. How anyone can defend this shyt, it bums me out man.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
          You should respond by saying GGG is a f.uck'n clown and this is a bull**** fight. But you won't, because you're a d1ck sucking, fanboy b1tch.
          Send this man some green.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Man, I thought they hit me with a swerve when the Canelo-Khan fight was announced.
          The Khanelo fight was a joke but Cameltoè fans bought it, so likewise Triple Duck and his blow hards have to follow suit, lapping this shyt up.

Disgraceful.

Comment

• Sandwiches

Thank you team lil g and HBO for proving me right!
            HBO is feeding their dung beetles **** sandwiches again.

Enjoy:

Comment

• Anyone from 135-168 yea!!!

Comment

• Golovkin has been on this diet for too long, not looking good.
                Last edited by TSS; 07-09-2016, 05:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  GREAT post !

We got a blatant set of double-standards going on here.

And some of us have been pointing that out for quite some time now.

I have a photographic memory..... the folks who (rightly) bashed Canelo/Khan, and yet have somehow managed to (wrongly) support Golovkin/Brook..... will hear all about it today.
                  Here lies a true boxing fan ^^^^^* and to his left and right, the rotting stanking decay of all that is left of boxing.

I'm nearly as good as done, I can't stomach this shyt no more. Debating and arguing with these types of fans can't be good for the psyche nor general health.

Send the man some green.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    Well yeah Froch was retired at that point, there was no offer at all. When it was doable, Froch was gonna swerve him like the plague
                    So it's ok for Froch to dodge Triple Duck, retire and because the next ppv guy in the British Isles is a 147lb'er it's ok for Triple Duck to face him at 160 the weight he's been blowing out anyone and everyone, yeh I'm really excited for this 'fight' too..... Fückin 'fight' more like 'farce'.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                      Dude being a p4p#2 doesnt mean much when you are going up two weight classes to fight the premier fighter and #1 p4p guy in boxing.

Im just being realistic. Dude you have yet to hear me praise GGG for taking this fight with Brook and have said im a disappointed in the choice. But the dude he was suppose to fight pussed out at the last minute.

It just seem hypocritical to me that the people who are hating on this fight the most are the same people who praised FLoyd for his fight with Marquez. But they forget that Floyd pulled a fast one of Marquez in that fight and screwed him over on the scales to give him an even bigger advantage than he already had.
                      And Floyd took a lot of criticism for that! GGG has acted as if he was not like Floyd or Canelo. "I'm not business man." Turns out, GGG is "business man!" He's a hypocrite!

Comment

Working...
                      X