No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    @ this dense mutherf*kker comparing established HOF'ers near or at the top of the p4p rung to Kell ****ing Brook.
    And Hopkins beat welterweights who moved up to middleweight over the years, not guys who jumped straight to middleweight for Hopkins. ****ing Trinidad was steamrolling other middleweights.

Get back to me when Brook does the same and maybe I'll give Golovkin the same credit.

Comment

• Just as I said with Joshua vs Breazeale and GGG vs Wade. Somebody's 0 must go. Brook is tall for a Welterweight but not for a Middleweight. But he's only an inch shorter than GGG. Should be a good fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
        Not true. When this first came up and didn't hapoen I seen people say ggg wash afraid.

Brooks is a WW who rehydrates into the mid 160's. GGG rehydrates to 170. Brooks should have tested 154. But he'll likely weigh close to what ggg does.

Brooks is 5'9.

GGG is 5'10 1/2

They won't have huge size disparity like in Khan v Canelo. GGG only rehydrates 10 pounds.
        But hey! Brook is a huge WW should be fighting at JRMW. he's a huge guy compared to Khan. LMAO you try so hard to defend your idol.

Comment

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post
          LMAO I know this dude would appear here trying to defen this circus. lol.

YESTERDAY
          Golovkin: "Not respect for boxing, Weight classes exist, Canelo to big for Khan"

Golovkin "I'll fight anyone from 154.168"

Golovkin "I just want to unify belts, only legacy important, belts are my goals"

Golovkin "I'm not a bussiness man"

TODAY
          Golovkin "Can't fight Ward @168, Can't fight Canelo @155, Ramirez name isn't big enough, Lara name isn't big"

Golovkin "I fight a WW THE FULL 160!, because I need big name"

NOW DEFEND THAT *****!
          I just destroyed any possible counterargument.
          hahahaha that pretty much sums it up!

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
          Brook is the IBF champ. Meaning he can't by your own admission weigh more than 157 ....
          ouch! Another excuse thrown out the window!

man these gggroupies are on a roll!

Originally posted by icha View Post
          you guys have no self respect for defending this joke.... look at my posts from the canelo-khan fight... canelo gave khan 5 months to go up 8lbs and i still called that a joke and i trashed that fight every time i talked about it, ggg gives brook 2 months to go up 13 lbs and you fanboys find a way to defend it...
          you guys are officially the worst fanbase on boxingscene...
          I back you icha you are on the money... you didn't like the fight with canelo/khan and didn't support it. Acutally think seen you write thrashing others supporting that fight as well.
          Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
          Khan doesn't rehydrate higher than Brooks. But he also had been KO'd twice at 140-147.

Brooks at least is an undefeated big WW who could easily fight at 154.
          Hold up!

1st you said in a previous posts that khan was ko'd twice at 140... now you are saying its at 140-147 lbs?

KHAN NEVER GOT LAID OUT AT 147 and he didn't get ko'd twice at 140 you idiot. ****** GGGroupie

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
          One miute it's unify the division, the next it's fight a ww for money. Please stop defending and deflecting. No 1 cares, **** is pathetic.
          this right here! These were the excuses used for lilg not to fight certain fighters....

GGG ducked Lara & Ward NO QUESTION ABOUT IT!

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Although I agree with you in general you have to see hi point
          You are comparing a HW to a super featherweight
          He is comparing a WW to a MW big difference lil javi
          comparing because they tried the same bs with ggg-ward. ward is only a few inches taller and all of a sudden hes too big for lilg

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
          It was ok for Hopkins biggest wins to be against welters. It was ok for Haglers biggest wins to be against welters. But not GGGs? Interesting.
          you mean ODH? Who fought at 160 right before his fight with hopkins? or trinidad? Who also fought at 160 before his fight with hopkins?

you mean SRL? Who went on to win super middleweight titles after the hagler fight?

Quit with the comparison's its terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

remember when the gggroupies where saying that lara had to "prove" himself at mw before getting a lilg fight? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            This shows just how much bull**** every single excuse Golovkin's fanboys ever gave for not fighting Lara were complete nonsense.

Comment

Pose a treat? get out of here fanboy.Brook will move up to fight @160, at least the canelo fight was @155, don't try to justifiy this. how about GGG no.1 MW vs Ward no1. LHW.
              hey, genius, anybody who has more skills than you will always pose a threat, no matter how bigger and stronger you are than him...kell brook is more skillfull than golovkin. the drainelo vs khan fight was 155 because khan had never fought not even at 154, khan was initially a lightweight when he started...kell has never been a light weight, hes a former british welterweight champion, so he wasnt coming up from lower weight classes, hes a naturally big guy..and khan said he wanted the canelo fight at lower weight but drainelo couldnt make anything lower..and move on from that ggg vs ward fight, that wasnt even in the works, it was just something mentioned, ward would box ggg's ears off...get out of here,..obssesed little boy

Comment

Sorry to disagree with you, anyone is entitled to their own opinion, but if 90% of fans, media and experts saw Canelo winning and you are one of the 10% who thought Cotto won, I can't have a smart talk with you.

FACT: Canelo beat those 3 dudes in paper and that's what it matters.
                Fair enough. I actually love Canelo and think his style is beautiful to watch. He's a lot like Frampton. He's just so inactive in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                  Just as I said with Joshua vs Breazeale and GGG vs Wade. Somebody's 0 must go. Brook is tall for a Welterweight but not for a Middleweight. But he's only an inch shorter than GGG. Should be a good fight

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    This shows just how much bull**** every single excuse Golovkin's fanboys ever gave for not fighting Lara were complete nonsense.
                    its just freakin amazing the selective memory in this place! Geeze no wonder some just do lurkin. Too many idiots/fanboys here.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      I back you icha you are on the money... you didn't like the fight with canelo/khan and didn't support it. Acutally think seen you write thrashing others supporting that fight as well.
                      thank you bro, i wouldnt expect less from you...

Comment

Working...
                      X