No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    Pathetic fight, respect to Brook for going up to middleweight but I expect better from GGG. Eubank would have been a better opponent for GGG
    bwahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Kazakh Thunder View Post
      so hagler and countless other Greats/HOFers shouldnt have fought smaller men coming up especially at MW ??

think again son.
      It was ok for Hopkins biggest wins to be against welters. It was ok for Haglers biggest wins to be against welters. But not GGGs? Interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Can you imagine how elated we'd all have been to get Brook-Khan and Canelo-GGG instead? How did this happen?
        "Business doe"
        "Boxing needs to be like wwe doe"

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          I am one that can attest to this. Homeboy made it clear it was a joke fight
          thank you , like i told you before, im glad you didnt followed the fanboys in this farse...

Comment

• lol I think this is Brook's response to Khan.

Let's see how much longer he'll last.
            Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 07-08-2016, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• Brook by decision. Book it.

Comment

• When floyd fought Marquez, bringing him up 2 divisions was no big deal.

Suddenly, #alldivisionsmatter

Comment

• Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                  Yeah whatever....Go ahead be a nut sucking fanboy if you want, just don't call yourself a man at the same time, it's embarrassing to the rest of us loser.

Oh I forgot 1 Canelo punch = 10 Opponent punches....Moron
                  You call me a moron, yet you don't know how to properly score fights? eat a ****

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                    thank you , like i told you before, im glad you didnt followed the fanboys in this farse...
                    How could I? This sh it is totally unacceptable. I won't jump back on the ****** G wagon until he fights Can'tNelo at 160 or moves up to 168 and stays there or fights the winner of Ward kovo. Anything else is completely unacceptable

Comment

• Let be honest I am shocked... Brook is 2 divisions under... But you need to give credit to UK guys... Khan and Brook, they have balls!

Comment

Working...
                      X