No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    There will be a rehydration clause, but Triple G isnt known for blowing up like Canelo.

Canelo comes into the ring heavier than G
    And????

GGG is still fighting a man two divisions smaller.

Comment

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post
      OMG! now what will GGG supporters and Canelo haters will have to say about this?

This is even worse than Canelo vs Khan becaues it's gonna be THE full 160.

Brook is risking his life up in there.
      whats even worse, kell only gets 2 months to adapt to the weight...

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
        GGG is formally recognised as Triple Duck now, this fight is a sham and an affront to real boxing fans.
        He is clearly NOT a duck its very dumb thing to say ... but this fight is indeed a sham ... Brook is going to find the hard way that not draining to 147 is not going to make you 160 MW fighter over night , just coming in heavier doesnt mean you can fight at that weight , he isnt used to getting hit by 160 guys (and lets face it , GGG hits even harder) he isnt used to fighting with that weight on him (even if it does feel more natural).... I would be on board for this fight if he showed us he can actually be cometitive at that weight first with a tune up vs a gatekeeper of some sort , not to prove he deserves it , just to test the waters .....
        god damn K2 , dropped the ball hard ....

Comment

• Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
          Brook IS better than Lara. Brook will beat GGG.
          Lay off the crack

Delusional Brook fanboys

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            LMAO you guys are so f'ing pathetic. What excuse? That Brook is getting a record payday for himself..am i wrong on that...beyond that this fight makes zero sense. So again what excuse...I see you got rid of your cotto imagery, jumped the shark did we?
            please dont bs anyone:

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            From a business perspective it makes sense for both sides
            business 1st I guess.

Also I put my av/sig combo depending on what fighter im supporting for their upcoming fight.

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            They keep coming! Canelo drops 1lb. for Liam Smith, he's garbage! GGG drags Brook up 13lbs., "it's a headscratcher."
            also this as well turnedup ^^^^^

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
            just cause one fighter hits harder then a prevous opponent doesnt meant the next opponent who hits "harder" will ko for sure.

canelo was hurt by a stufed 135lber in cotto yet took his brothers bigger faster shots, took laras shot. they hit harder then jose cotto.
            and you know damn well canelo is much, much bigger now than he was before and with much more experience than before. Also you dont think that lilg hits ALOT harder than brook who's moving up in weight?

Comment

• Anyone know what Brook's walking around weight is?

Comment

• Brook comes in at 165 as a WW

Brooks will be very close to same weight as GGG come fight night. He will put on some weight and he already comes in at 165. So the weight won't be issue.

But Brooks should have tested the waters first.

However, if ggg turned down this fight haters would nail him for that. They know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                  Brook IS better than Lara. Brook will beat GGG.
                  Have you been lately to your regular CT scans? just curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by darius45 View Post
                    Anyone know what Brook's walking around weight is?
                    His rehydration weight is over 160. I suspect the weight gap won't be an issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                      Brooks will be very close to same weight as GGG come fight night. He will put on some weight and he already comes in at 165. So the weight won't be issue.

But Brooks should have tested the waters first.

However, if ggg turned down this fight haters would nail him for that. They know it
                      what!? no way I dont think anyone would shit on lilg if he said no to brook. Brook is a ww ffs!

Comment

Working...
                      X