Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Vargas threatened to pull out of the Brook fight saying he'll rematch Bradley. Hearn/Brook retaliates by announcing they're fighting GGG in Sept.

And people believe it. LOL. I have no idea how Hearn/Brook will get out of this mess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
      I've just read this on the BBC website, and I honestly thought they'd got Brook mixed up with Eubank. I can't remember the last time a fight surprised me so much.
      Khan vs Canelo for me lol.

Amazing symmetry to this whole situation

Comment

• Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
        Did Hearn say checkweight on the Saturday??/ As in dehyration clause??
        There will be a rehydration clause, but Triple G isnt known for blowing up like Canelo.

Canelo comes into the ring heavier than G

Comment

• Fight isn't stopping any big fight from happening since all the relevant mw's are ducking GGG.......no need to get pissy about it. GGG doesn't deserve credit for winning but he keeps busy and grows his name.

Comment

• This fight was made in 24 hours as per Edward.

Comment

• woa

I guess he rather get his ass whoop

Comment

• GGG fans be like:

Canelo fights Khan -- Canelo is a p*ssy.

GGG fights Brook -- It's a bad year for boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  Everyone criticized Canelo for fighting Khan, but this is the same soup we got served a couple of months ago, lost a lot of respect for Gennady pulling this coward move.

I don't support this and there is no way to anyone can justify this BS, another stain in the credibility of boxing
                  It's not nearly as bad as Canelo-Khan. Khan is a declining glass chinned welterweight who's been KOd hard at 135, 140, and 147.

Brook (albiet hasnt fought the same level of competition), is still undefeated and arguably at his peak. It's not unheard of for the current welterweight champ to move up and take on the middleweight champ.

Brook's got no chance though, Carson Jones had him in all sorts of trouble. It's gonna get ugly for Brook.

Canelo-GGG and Khan-Brook instead of this bull**** though forreal.

Comment

• OMG! now what will GGG supporters and Canelo haters will have to say about this?

This is even worse than Canelo vs Khan becaues it's gonna be THE full 160.

Brook is risking his life up in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                      I've just read this on the BBC website, and I honestly thought they'd got Brook mixed up with Eubank. I can't remember the last time a fight surprised me so much.
                      This and Canelo/Khan came out of nowhere. I think I was equally as shocked then. Both shitty fights too.

Comment

Working...
                      X