• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    No he doesnt

Triple G is far more skilled boxer than Brook

All Brook does is headhunt and has no inside game

Brook better take some of Kid Ghalahads roids because this could end really bad for him
    No he isn't, Brook has a better skill-set.

It's irrelevant though, jumping 2 full divisions to fight the biggest puncher in the sport is a terrible idea. It should very much end badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      I meant he has more skill than Golovkin.

It just won't matter, he's entirely too small.
      I don't think Kell is better than GGG... but GGG taking on a much smaller guy is more than ****** (within the recent Alvarez context)... At least they should meet at that "Canelo weight"...

Comment

• Brook ducking Vargas doe.

Seriously though, where did this one come from? I thought it wasn't for real when i saw it pop up on my facebook.

I thought Brook was talking hot air when he said he wanted to face Golovkin, just after Khan signed to fight Canelo. Man, Brook has my respect for taking that fight...most MW's won't take it.

I wonder what happened with Eubank? I'd like to hear both sides to that story.

Can't help thinking though..why didn't Khan and Brook just face each other. It would of been a huge event.

Boxing can surprise the hell out of you sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          GGG is fighting Brook, Canelo is fighting Liam Smith. Thanks, HBO!
          at least canelo is fighting a 154 champion at 154, ggg is fighting a 147 fighter at 160... but anyways canelo-liam is not on hbos budget since is ppv, no one is being forced to pay for it... but i agree not the best fights...

Comment

• What the hell happened to Eubank?

Comment

• This is fucking terrible. Wtf is the point of this? Fuck you ggg and fuck you canelo. Wtf is wrong with boxing????

Comment

• Dan Rafael od ESPN:

"Golovkin, already blown off by lineal middleweight champion Canelo Alvarez, titleholder Billy Joe Saunders and now Eubank, needed an opponent, and Brook, looking at taking a small share of the money against Vargas, instead dared to be great by agreeing to move up to 160 pounds to challenge Golovkin.

Golovkin-Eubank will air in the United States on HBO and on Sky Box Office pay-per-view in the United Kingdom."

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...-brook-sept-10

Move up! Dare to be great! Good luck Kell! This is what champions do!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Catrin View Post
                  what is the weight this fight is taking place at??? I hope is not 160! maybe GGG is testing the waters at 154 so than he can leave canelo no Choice and finally fight at 154!!! this has to be some kind of strategy to lure canelo! for the sake of boxing I hope it is....
                  is at 160, which makes the joke even worst...

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                    This fight is bad for the sport in general, but it's specifically very bad for welterweight, this means we won't be seeing Thurman vs Brook, Spence vs Brook or Brook vs any of the other top guys at 147, any time soon. He's going to obviously take a few easy fights to try and rebuild, by that time he'll be at 154. So Brook is pretty much done at 147.

What a shame.
                    I told you guys a long time ago, Brook is looking for one big pay day and then retirement

He even views Vargas as a big risk...

People saying this is "courageous" are idiots, this is darn right ******ity at its finest

He has the Vargas fight/belt in the bag, but no he jumps up 2 divisions to fight Triple g

words fail me

Comment

• this is fvkin ridiculous holy sh&t. i will believe it when the bell rings, wont be surprised if injuries delay/put it off

Comment

Working...
                      X