Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got Postol over Crawford all day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just need to keep bumping this thread. It's got conviction.

Others are still wishy washy about it. Can't even bet their points, which we know aren't worth a damn.

Comment

Two days left. Man why am I so pumped up with this fight? What's so special about it?

Comment

I'm sticking to my guns on this one I picked Postol to win by KO when he fought Matthysse so I think If he is to beat Bud it will likely be by a stoppage otherwise Bud will get it on points be it close or by wide decision.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          Who else are betting their points on this fight?

Time to put your money where your mouths are people.

Those points are there to be used not just displayed.
          I already offered many times. 1 quint Crawford stops Postol inside 11 rounds.

Comment

Postol's fights against Aydin and Matthysse had almost similar endings. Will it work for Crawford? That's the big question.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              I already offered many times. 1 quint Crawford stops Postol inside 11 rounds.
              I have already bet my one trillion points days ago.

Comment

Would be his best win....best win so far was Gamboa who, while giving fits, got KTFO

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  http://boxingvideo.org/terence-crawf...-fight-replay/

Here's a look back to how Crawford won his 140 title.

Do yourself a favour and mute the commentary, unless you wanna hear them sucking off Crawford for doing nothing and losing rounds.
                  The Dulorme is not the fight that would help to make your case. Try Beltran or some portions of the Jean fight.
                  Last edited by Bullrider; 07-22-2016, 02:01 PM.

Comment

One last bump....

Anybody knows what time the weigh-in is?

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      You think Postol clinching won't be a factor in this fight?
                      Crawford won't allow it. He has already mentioned that he will advise the ref pre-fight to be on the lookout for illegal elbows and excessive holding.

If Postol gets away with it once or twice, Crawford will get to the point where he starts getting rough with Postol. Might even toss him to the canvas to prove a point. The ref will be forced to keep the rough housing in check on both sides just for the sake of the fight continuing, which means that if Postol ignores the warnings, deductions should follow.

Comment

Working...
                      X