Collapse
No announcement yet.

61 year old man uses boxing skills to defeat bear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But real talk tho you gotta have some balls to go toe to toe with a motherfucking bear. Like an actual literal bear.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      I'm always down for a fight,I was born to bang it out but I might swerve that dude or at least wait till he's 65
      Lol!
      Abel Sanchez gonna offer him a crack at the MW title. Big step up from Dominic Wade so I'm not hatin...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Lol!
        Abel Sanchez gonna offer him a crack at the MW title. Big step up from Dominic Wade so I'm not hatin...
        Green K Sent.

Comment

The old dude looks like he was trained to be a couch potato. I'm sure he KO'd a 300 lb angry bear. Maybe the bear's name was Amir.

Damn, I wanted to post this thread topic. I didn't think you Americans would've heard about this story so I didn't feel particularly rushed.

Comment

you mean 61 year old white takamura?

Comment

Ok first of all we all know this guy weight drained that black bear. If he had any ballz he would move up and fight grizzlies, and we all know he ducking that polar bear division cause he afraid of that coke bear that's been knocking everyone out in sparring. As long as our young 61 year olds are represented by Haymon we will never see the best bear fights possible.

Comment

Impressive i guess this Nelson dude got the best resume ever now????

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                  The old dude looks like he was trained to be a couch potato. I'm sure he KO'd a 300 lb angry bear. Maybe the bear's name was Amir.

Damn, I wanted to post this thread topic. I didn't think you Americans would've heard about this story so I didn't feel particularly rushed.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                    Hahaha, you sir, are correct !

Comment

I bet the guy actually fought a 5 foot bear cub. Lying ass fool.

Comment

Working...
                      X