Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's good about Liam Smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He fights kinda like Canelo but is inferior in every department unfortunately.

Comment

Why are people going on like Liam Smith is some bum? He's a good fighter, albeit not on Canelo's level.

Comment

He is a pretty basic fighter with good fundamentals, as everyone here has already said. But he should be taller than Canelo and is a sizeable fighter after rehydration, so there's that.

Comment

He has a low KO record and ordinary skills. made to order so Canelo will shine.

Comment

He doesn't really do anything bad, but he doesn't do anything great either...or maybe he's never really had to show it yet.

From what i've seen, he's just a pretty decent solid fighter and i'd expect Canelo to have too much for him but this gives Smith the opportunity to show where he's at. It's quite a jump in levels from who he has fought to fighting Canelo.

This is his opportunity to show if he's world level or not, even if he gives Canelo a very good fight and loses.

Comment

Just another made-up-to ducnelo standards and make him look good.

Comment

LOL Ignorant Americans.. You all said the same about Carl Froch years ago! There is a bit of a buzz beginning to stir about Smiths potential in Brit circles... I suspect he's better than most of you realise. Callum Smith too! Both have great potential.. Neither are Darren Barker/John Murray level type fighters IMO Both have got the goods to be world champions.. Degale & Saunders level IMO Just need a big fight!

Have another look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTCQCj47AzA

Ya Thompsons not a great opponent but watch his skillset!
                Last edited by 1g5a22; 07-06-2016, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X