Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Throws Political Punch, Wants Death Penalty By Hanging

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Political correctness is ruling the world. That's the way it's going. The majority is being shut off because of it.

Comment

holy shlt is this idiot serious?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        I support hanging here in the states for hard drug users and traffickers.
        El-blanco you see this shlt

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          holy shlt is this idiot serious?
          Doe this is a serious subject. This is not May vs Pac. Quite obvious if he says something different, you'll take the opposite side. If you don't have a good vocabulary, then stay away and go somewhere.

State your case in a civil manner if you want to stay.

Pac's kids and wife were rumored to be targets of kidnappers for ransom. So I could see why he's taking such stance.

Comment

Lol me and n8tive will never agree on drugs.

There was a UN conference held a few months ago which had multiple business men and three former president's all call for the decriminalization of all drugs and that the current approach to drugs is "fatally flawed." The western world is realizing drug prohibition is a complete failure. Developing backward countries still don't get it but they're on the wrong side of history.

Comment

Hey hanz...the "run tell that" thing you have going on really makes you look like a b1tch dude.

I'm sure El blanco can handle himself just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Lol me and n8tive will never agree on drugs.

There was a UN conference held a few months ago which had multiple business men and three former president's all call for the decriminalization of all drugs and that the current approach to drugs is "fatally flawed." The western world is realizing drug prohibition is a complete failure. Developing backward countries still don't get it but they're on the wrong side of history.
                I have a friend who was in the army, ranger battalion out of ft. Bending, GA, that was deployed to Afghanistan on three seperate tours. When they weren't finding lost navy seals or nabbing high value targets, they would pull duty sitting on poppy fields. It was a pretty popular duty because they weren't taking hostile fire. Anyhow, fast forward a couple years and there is apprantly heroin everywhere and it's super cheap. This "drugs aren't bad" thing that has been going on is by design.

Comment

Hey hanz...the "run tell that" thing you have going on really makes you look like a b1tch dude.

I'm sure El blanco can handle himself just fine.
                  I'm not even telling on you and you didn't mention blanco. Relax

Comment

I have a friend who was in the army, ranger battalion out of ft. Bending, GA, that was deployed to Afghanistan on three seperate tours. When they weren't finding lost navy seals or nabbing high value targets, they would pull duty sitting on poppy fields. It was a pretty popular duty because they weren't taking hostile fire. Anyhow, fast forward a couple years and there is apprantly heroin everywhere and it's super cheap. This "drugs aren't bad" thing that has been going on is by design.
                    I think certain drugs, like Heroin, are definitely bad. I just think our approach to drugs is wrong and not working. My approach is pretty black and white, either ban all drugs, including alcohol, or legalize them all. Stats show that alcohol kills more people than all other drugs combined. The only thing bringing the numbers closer together is the rise of prescription opioids which has popularized heroin use again. There has been a huge spike in deaths related to those two products and, I agree with you, its popularity is not a coincidence.

I just think the government needs to stop being hypocrites and realize the drugs they're pushing are just as bad as the illegal ones. So, instead of arresting these people and spending billions of dollars of resources on it, come up with a better solution because the current one isn't working. The real issue is the illegality of drugs is big business on multiple levels(police, prisons, lawyers, court system, etc,) so I don't think it will ever truly be lgalized. The elites would lose too much money.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                      Nobody denies that adultery is a a sin, so why should people pretend that ****sexuality aint a sin just coz there's a few people who wana do it?

Should gay marriages be made legal? Well, according to the standard democratic constitution, yes it should.

Does that make it morally or spiritually (religiously) correct? Hell no! It is a sin just like many of the sins heterosexuals do and are held accountable for.

Pacquiao just calling a spade a spade that's all. He was guilty of adultery too, and nobody pretended that it was right just coz he wanted to do it at the time, he was called out on it, so should ****sexuals.
                      Because it's ******ed to go and judge people about their life when your own life you have problems. You cant say I don't approve of this because of my religion but then go and do something else against your religion. It's stupid.

How is this guy, a man of God, have such harsh words about gays but is ok with death penalty when that religion believes in redemption?

If you view being gay is not normal then ok whatever but I hate how people hide behind religion as the reason why they hate this or that.

Comment

Working...
                      X