Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Throws Political Punch, Wants Death Penalty By Hanging

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    What about if you just murder?
    I wouldn't hang them but they'd still get the death penalty.

Comment

He needs to master the art of global politics. I don't even have a problem with hanging someone as a means of execution, but the proposal doesn't sound savoury when hot on the heels of his comments on ****sexuality. He end up looking primitive and barbaric.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
        I wouldn't hang them but they'd still get the death penalty.
        What about if they murdered a person but only stole 1 dollar in the process?

Comment

A wise man once told me. People from small places have small minds. Pac spends his days figuring this stuff out, how to kill people? Little man syndrome?
          Last edited by Corelone; 07-05-2016, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            "threatened" lol..not true by the way. But what we do know for a fact is that Floyd beat up multiple women, including his babymomma in front of his kids

But he's a great boxer, so we'll give him a pass

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
            How do you know it's not true? Stop white knighting Pacquiao you ***, you're worse than animals.

This is a guy that denied having an affair with her and the child was his. I'll take her word over his and she said he threatened to have the kid kidnapped.
            So, you have no issue with Floydie beating women, including his kid's mom, in front of his kids... but with the Pac incident you're gonna blow a gasket. Wow, you sure are great at priorities aren't you now son? SMDH

Comment

First he goes off on gays like they're animals, now this.

With as much moolah as Pac has, he needs to have an adviser and a publicist, fulltime. No reason for him to comment on the fly, on the record, where his seemingly wacko mind gets exposed for all to see. That's just ignorance.

Comment

I support hanging here in the states for hard drug users and traffickers.

Comment

If youve sucked a d1ck for a hit of some sort, your life is pretty much meaningless anyway.

Comment

War, Pac!! The current crap of leaders around the world is an obvious sign that people are really getting dumber.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                      First he goes off on gays like they're animals, now this.

With as much moolah as Pac has, he needs to have an adviser and a publicist, fulltime. No reason for him to comment on the fly, on the record, where his seemingly wacko mind gets exposed for all to see. That's just ignorance.
                      truth is, he never said gays are like animals. he said even animals can tell the difference between a male and a female.

Comment

Working...
                      X