Collapse
No announcement yet.

is garcia avoiding thurman and broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is garcia avoiding thurman and broner?

i mean why even waste time fighting berto? what kind of garbage ass fight is that? 85% of the puerto ricans fights are tuneups against gatekeepers man. wtf

fight thurman or broner you punk ass mofo.

Broner ain't even in the same division

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      i mean why even waste time fighting berto? what kind of garbage ass fight is that? 85% of the puerto ricans fights are tuneups against gatekeepers man. wtf

fight thurman or broner you punk ass mofo.
      Bacla

No one is worried about broner. Dude blows boners.

Gracia v Thurman is gon happen before Canelo v ggg lol

Comment

Thurman, yes, Broner no. Why would he avoid a good money fight with a guy he should be able to beat? It's more likely Broner is avoiding him. I agree fighting Berto is a cherry pick but Garcia has become a cherry picker in the last couple of years.

Comment

Garcia has proven he will fight anyone, so lets see what happens

Comment

No one avoids Broner. Thurman maybe.

Garcia is actually pushing for the Broner fight. But I heard Broner will be pitted against Guerrero. Who knows?

Comment

Can Danny Garcia get his first voluntary defense at the new weight in peace? consider that he has fought three former world champions back to back...and Pacquiao and Mayweather at the time he made his move to 147 were not going to fight him nor would Kell Brook....Thurman just made a name for himself at the top with a win over Porter and Marquez has been out for a long time due to injury and Marcos Maidana is basically retired....people forget the landscape of the division and cast judgement without taking into consideration the circumstances.

Comment

He gotta fight a top contender in there prime, he hasnt in a good while

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                  He just moved up at 147 -- Is Lamont Peterson a top contender @ 140 and now @ 147 in his prime? was it not a good win?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    Lamont Peterson is not a top contender in his prime?

Comment

Working...
                    X