Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Eubank Jr is goin to be a war!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Contra View Post
    Aren't you in another thread, right now, bashing Lomachenko?

One of (if not the) best amateur fighters in the history of the sport, who is now a two weight champion in his first seven fights?

Have you seen his opponents W/L record? Has any fighter amassed a better resumethis quickly?

He deserves respect, and you come with bullshít criticism.

If anyone's a troll here, it's you, my racist friend.
    Do you really think Arum wants to risk Loma fighting Garcia after that contract fiasco? The Garcia family like Lomachenko...

What does Loma fighting at Lightweight in the Olympics and then going down two weight classes in the pros have to do with bashing? Do those blatant things bother you when exposed?

I've been rooting for Joe Smith Jr. since his wonderful performance over Fonfara.

Trolls like you are always insecure at NSB Boxing Champions. Always a pleasure reading these "racist theories." Why would I even bring up strategies for HBO and the Hispanic market to become better if I was "pro black" fighters you nunce!

There are boxing channels on YouTube that are particularly pro-black agenda. But what do you know you nunce.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      Do you really think Arum wants to risk Loma fighting Garcia after that contract fiasco? The Garcia family like Lomachenko...

What does Loma fighting at Lightweight in the Olympics and then going down two weight classes in the pros have to do with bashing? Do those blatant things bother you when exposed?

I've been rooting for Joe Smith Jr. since his wonderful performance over Fonfara.

Trolls like you are always insecure at NSB Boxing Champions. Always a pleasure reading these "racist theories." Why would I even bring up strategies for HBO and the Hispanic market to become better if I was "pro black" fighters you nunce!

There are boxing channels on YouTube that are particularly pro-black agenda. But what do you know you nunce.

First, it's nonce.

Second, a blind guy could see that you seem to go out of your way to bash white fighters. That sig doesn't help, either.

You talk mad shít about Golovkin, yet you rock an avi with a guy (who I happen to like btw, esp. after he beat the shít out of Charlie Z) who is a lesser fighter and has a shíttier resume.

Why is that? You just like American fighters, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Contra View Post
        First, it's nonce.

Second, a blind guy could see that you seem to go out of your way to bash white fighters. That sig doesn't help, either.

You talk mad shít about Golovkin, yet you rock an avi with a guy (who I happen to like btw, esp. after he beat the shít out of Charlie Z) who is a lesser fighter and has a shíttier resume.

Why is that? You just like American fighters, huh?
        You prefer me to rock Mike Tyson instead of Wilder? How about Edwin Valero? I don't sweat Lil'Gs power like most do, hence a Tyson or Valero KO ratio you nunce!

White family? You're one the proven reasons why have the family pic because yall get roused up with these insecure theories about race. Heads know that pic is funny as hell. Nothing to do with race. My theory is about a skater boy who told his family during dinnner that Floyd sucked and the Lil'G was to trooof! Thats why the family is laughing.

Comment

First time poster on here but long time reader.

As much as I think Eubank Jr is far too green to be fighting GGG this is probably the most intriguing matchup in the middleweight division outside of GGG v Canelo.

When I first heard Eubank Jr talking about Golovkin I thought it was just fanfare and bluster but to be fair to the kid he seems to think he's seen something in Golovkin that he can exploit with his speed and youth.

But ultimately he's far too crude and the only result I see is a Golovkin KO (probably late if Jr has inherited his dad's chin).

I've got to say it's refreshing to see a fighter in the middleweight division actually calling for a fight with GGG and the other belt holders in the division should take a leaf out of his book. Billy Joe Saunders always seems to talk about Golovkin when he's already got a fight lined up and never really seems like he fancies it(because I think that one would be even more one sided than Jr) so fair play to the kid for giving it a go.

Think it will probably pan out similar to Khan v Canelo - speed is beneficial but timing is far more important.

Apologies for the massive reply - just got in from a rave and absolutely
          ****faced....😂😂😢

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwispa View Post
            First time poster on here but long time reader.

As much as I think Eubank Jr is far too green to be fighting GGG this is probably the most intriguing matchup in the middleweight division outside of GGG v Canelo.

When I first heard Eubank Jr talking about Golovkin I thought it was just fanfare and bluster but to be fair to the kid he seems to think he's seen something in Golovkin that he can exploit with his speed and youth.

But ultimately he's far too crude and the only result I see is a Golovkin KO (probably late if Jr has inherited his dad's chin).

I've got to say it's refreshing to see a fighter in the middleweight division actually calling for a fight with GGG and the other belt holders in the division should take a leaf out of his book. Billy Joe Saunders always seems to talk about Golovkin when he's already got a fight lined up and never really seems like he fancies it(because I think that one would be even more one sided than Jr) so fair play to the kid for giving it a go.

Think it will probably pan out similar to Khan v Canelo - speed is beneficial but timing is far more important.

Apologies for the massive reply - just got in from a rave and absolutely
            ****faced....😂😂😢
            Welcome to the ****hole! Whay'll you be drinking tonight?

I essentially share your sentiments. People who cried bluff are looking like fools now. I love Chris's bravado and the build up is part of the entertainment that is a world title match. Hometown advantage may be a small blessing for Eubank but he's not shown that he has the tools or ring IQ to beat Genady. Regardless, very glad to see this happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Welcome to the ****hole! Whay'll you be drinking tonight?

I essentially share your sentiments. People who cried bluff are looking like afools now. I love Chris's bravado and the build up is part of the entertainment that is a world title match. Hometown advantage may be a small blessing for Eubank but he's not shown that he has the tools or ring IQ to beat Genady. Regardless, very glad to see this happening.
              Thanks for the welcome! It's been a marathon 14 hour drinking session consisting of mainly lager, with a ridiculous amount of straight gin shots and tequila thrown in (was my brother's birthday plus he's moving to Australia at the end of the month and the guy is an animal... Definitely going to be ropey as **** when I wake up 😂😂&#128514

I like Eubank Jr as he seems committed to the sport and is improving with every fight, but I really wish he'd stop trying to be a carbon copy of his dad. Eubank Sr was one of the fighters that got me into watching boxing on the regular and I watched all his televised fights (and everything else on YouTube since) because he was such a character and in equal measure I wanted him to do something special or get KFTO.) Boxing needs more characters to attract the casuals but the whole showboating thing seems a bit forced.
              I think if Jr concentrated more on getting the win rather than entertaining the fans he's got the potential to be a helluva fighter... Just feel he needs to sack his dad off and concentrate on being himself.

Saying all that though still thing GGG starches him before the final bell:..

Comment

The haters are already building up the response to every outcome :
                * Eubank wins - GGG IS A BUM OVERATED GOT EXPOSED - this is the best outcome for them.
                *Eubank lose a competitive fight - GGG IS A BUM OVERATED GOT EXPOSED WENT LIFE AND DEATH WITH EUBANK WHO IS A PROSPECT BJS LEFTOVERS.
                * GGG demolish Eubank - GGG IS A BUM FEASTING ON BUMS EUBANK IS A CHERRY PICK!!!!

get ready!!!

Comment

Eubank deserves pat on back for being first to last 12 rounds. Well done.

Comment

Eubank is younger and full of energy but he lacks the power and experience to take someone like GGG to war IMO. He would have his moments doe and nothing would surprise me in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      I don't know how they think Eubank's wide punches are gonna land, this ones ending quick.
                      These are exactly my thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                      X