Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Eubank Jr is goin to be a war!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gennady will do the same as usual, be defensive and jab-heavy for the first round or so, until he feels Eubank's power.

Then he will adjust and the fight will resemble Lemieux/Stevens, or Macklin/Geale/Monroe, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Contra View Post
      Gennady will do the same as usual, be defensive and jab-heavy for the first round or so, until he feels Eubank's power.

Then he will adjust and the fight will resemble Lemieux/Stevens, or Macklin/Geale/Monroe, etc.
      Lemieux got beat by Rubio?

Stevens' chin, height, reach is like Eubank's?

Would Eubank Jr. beat Macklin or Geale now? If Heiland got rid of Maklin could Eubank not?

Monroe Jr. has what KO ratio accomplishment?

Eubank comes in on his A game it's going to the scorecards. That in itself means something. It would raise Eubank's stock and confidence level. For Lil'G it could be disastrous for his career.

Comment

I'm glad to see this fight go down. (If it actually does.)

GGG will punish Eubank Jr. in front of a nice British PPV and gate...

This should give BJS some confidence in making a nice payday when he walks the plank vs GGG down the road...

To me, this fight represents a proper introduction of GGG to the British market.. (Despite all those Euro/German fights before GGG hit America.)

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          Lemieux got beat by Rubio?

Stevens' chin, height, reach is like Eubank's?

Would Eubank Jr. beat Macklin or Geale now? If Heiland got rid of Maklin could Eubank not?

Monroe Jr. has what KO ratio accomplishment?

Eubank comes in on his A game it's going to the scorecards. That in itself means something. It would raise Eubank's stock and confidence level. For Lil'G it could be disastrous for his career.

lelz. Look at you getting all serious and ****. Calm the fúck down, mope.

Would Eubank jr. beat Macklin four years ago? No.
          Would he beat Geale tomorrow? Maybe. I doubt it.

Lemieux was a better fighter when he fought Genna than when he lost to Rubio (who Gennady also destroyed without breaking a sweat, btw).

Right now, Eubank jr. vs Monroe would be a pick em' fight, imo.

I'm just pointing out how the fight will look based on the kind of opponent that's in front of him, and what they're bringing to the table. I've watched enough of Gennady's fights (i.e., all of them) to have a fairly good idea as to how this is going to play out.

Tip: stick to cheerleading for Wilder and/or any other black fighter. Leave the speculation to the real boxing fans.

Comment

lelz. Look at you getting all serious and ****. Calm the fúck down, mope.

Would Eubank jr. beat Macklin four years ago? No.
            Would he beat Geale tomorrow? Maybe. I doubt it.

Lemieux was a better fighter when he fought Genna than when he lost to Rubio (who Gennady also destroyed without breaking a sweat, btw).

Right now, Eubank jr. vs Monroe would be a pick em' fight, imo.

I'm just pointing out how the fight will look based on the kind of opponent that's in front of him, and what they're bringing to the table. I've watched enough of Gennady's fights (i.e., all of them) to have a fairly good idea as to how this is going to play out.

Tip: stick to cheerleading for Wilder and/or any other black fighter. Leave the speculation to the real boxing fans.
            There's no such thing as "would Eubank beat Macklin 4 years ago." That doesn't make any sense. We're criticizing Eubank NOW at 26 and his experi3nce.

Calm down? We're talking facts don't get spooked. Black fighter? Lol. Racsit trolls as usuals. I expect you to cry a river when us real NSB heads talk about Wilder vs Joshua. Or is Joshua white? Dummasss

Comment

I think it will a war too. Eubank has the speed and explosiveness to land on GGG. I think GGG is going to box like he did against lemeiux but jr will land more because he is better tha lemeiux.

Im a fan of both and expect a great fight. I do favor GGG because of his experience and amateur pedigree.

Comment

Why are people acting like Eubank isn't a domestic level fighter, and nowhere ready for this sort of challenge?

Comment

There's no such thing as "would Eubank beat Macklin 4 years ago." That doesn't make any sense. We're criticizing Eubank NOW at 26 and his experi3nce.

Calm down? We're talking facts don't get spooked. Black fighter? Lol. Racsit trolls as usuals. I expect you to cry a river when us real NSB heads talk about Wilder vs Joshua. Or is Joshua white? Dummasss

Obviously I was insinuating that the current version of Eubank, jr. wouldn't be able to beat the 2012 version of Matthew Macklin, you big dummy.

And facts? My man, I read a lot of your posts and there is nary a "fact" to be found. You, like most posters on this board, have an agenda that you represent and you defend that agenda regardless of the facts surrounding a given situation.

And what the fúck is a "real NSB head"? A guy that has no job and no life and trolls BoxingScene 18 hours a fúckin day? Nah, man, I guess that ain't me.. I'm a grown ass man and I have **** to do.

And don't call me a racist. Unlike most of the ássholes around here (your ass included), skin color means absolutely nothing to me.

I like Floyd, Gennady, Crawford, Kovalev, Spence, Loma, Thurman, guys from any race or nationality. What matters most is how I feel about them as a person.

Tyson Fury? Hate that trailer park piece of ****. Dude's a dumb-as-bricks bible thumper and a ****phobe, and I hope he gets ktfo, by Klitschko or whoever.

Andre Ward? Can't stand him. Holier-than-thou dbag with an overhyped resume. Dawson was drained, and Froch and Kessler were overrated as a mf. Hasn't done **** in 4 years but still expects to be on the p4p list. Nope.

Manny Pacquiao? Awful human being. Cheats on his wife, and he's an anti-condom politician in a country with an AIDS problem. Fúck that slant POS mfer.

Race doesn't matter. I judge boxers on a personal level. You should do the same, bro.
                  Last edited by Contra; 07-02-2016, 11:40 PM.

Comment

And don't call me a racist.
                    Originally posted by Contra
                    Lol. Trolls these days.

Comment

Lol. Trolls these days.

Aren't you in another thread, right now, bashing Lomachenko?

One of (if not the) best amateur fighters in the history of the sport, who is now a two weight champion in his first seven fights?

Have you seen his opponents W/L record? Has any fighter amassed a better resumethis quickly?

He deserves respect, and you come with bullshít criticism.

If anyone's a troll here, it's you, my racist friend.

Comment

Working...
                      X