Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward's Coach: Brand *****s Wade, Golovkin Didn't Want It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At supermiddleweight yes. At LHW it's about the same. I don't know. Wade was horrible. He didn't even look like a fighter when he was training. That guy was terrible.

Comment

I wonder if any of you Ward haters and hardcore Golovkin fans are going to actually watch the interview or read the transcript and see what Virgil Hunter actually said. Context is everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        Gotta sell the Brand fight, lets talk about Golovkin!

Comment

Floydhype, Andre Ward and Virgil Hunter, has boxing reached a new low?

Wade = mandatory, also undefeated and in his prime, he is a legit MW

Brand fights in a lower weightclass, is 40 years, shot and has no business fighting at 175

Roc Nation sent offer when GGG had just signed Lemieux and mandatory status for WBC and this piece of **** says he had no opponent?

Everything to sell their **** fight huh?

Keep Golovkin out of your mouth, your fake fighter fought 3 times in 3 years, focus on Kovalev, or your trash promoter will beg HBO/Kovalev to delay the fight.

I bet you are already getting the excuses ready or will be faking an injury come November.
          Last edited by Jubei; 07-01-2016, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Stfu Virgil they both ****ty selections lucky for you Ward signed up to take on krisher and well GGG fighting BJS leftovers

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
              I think there should be a rule going forward that if you can't sell 10,000 tickets in your hometown you should keep Golovkin's name out of your mouth, fair?
              what do ticket sales have to do with mouthing off ?

..... one thing I do know for sure is, if you are willing to fight every-man-and-his-dog at 168, EXCEPT for Andre Ward..... then you sure-as-hell need to keep Ward's name out of your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post

Brand fights in a lower weightclass, is 40 years, shot and has no business fighting at 175

Roc Nation sent offer when GGG had just signed Lemieux and mandatory status for WBC and this piece of **** says he had no opponent?

Keep Golovkin out of your mouth, your fake fighter fought 3 times in 3 years, focus on Kovalev, or your trash promoter will beg HBO/Kovalev to delay the fight.

I bet you are already getting the excuses ready or will be faking an injury come November.
                Undefeated doe... Stop reaching bro wade got a gift decision his last fight, was on house arrest couldn't even train for GGG fight, had to get cab money just to get to presser from loeffler IBF should of been ashamed of themselves and just skipped over him for another can for GGG to fight. Wade or brand fight does nothing for either guy legacy but atleast after Brand Ward had krisher problem and well GGG fighting a guy who was still fighting domestic fights and has to do it domestic guy backyard which says a lot about the hype train around him not to mention has to be paired with Gonzalez all damn time now
                Last edited by Can'tHoldMeBack; 07-01-2016, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post

Wade is not a legitimate middleweight contender, jubei you turd.

Comment

ggg is a b*tch. I like how Virgil didn't even mention his name...only referred to him as "the other guy"

ggg stay losing!

Comment

Originally posted by Can'tHoldMeBack View Post
                      Undefeated doe... Stop reaching bro wade got a gift decision his last fight, was on house arrest couldn't even train for GGG fight, had to get cab money just to get to presser from loeffler IBF should of been ashamed of themselves and just skipped over him for another can for GGG to fight

jubei is one of those turdy casual-fans

he wouldn't know a good fighter if the guy punched him in the face

Comment

Working...
                      X