Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward's Coach: Brand *****s Wade, Golovkin Didn't Want It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Ward aint even a champ n hes moving up in division

Golovkin is the 160 champ n he stays fighting bums lol

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Wade is not a legitimate middleweight contender, jubei you turd.
      Why insult? Wade was a mando? Who the faulk you think you are? we got another keyboard tough guy here!

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        Ward fights 4 cans in a row (by choice) and Hunter is talking smack about someone elses mando? lol
        Too bad he's got Kovalev lined up he only needed 31 more cans to catch up to golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
          Ward is the BYTCH, Why are they even pretending to not talk about GGG. GGG is a nightmare to all these guys ward-canelo-Jacobs-bjs- nobody wants this guy. Trust me nobody in the GGG camp will be talking and not " even be mentioning " the name of ward he is ripping off any fans he has with the last few fights he has booked...These poosies are all booking fights with lower tier fighters instead of stepping up. Ward the bytch even ran up 2 weight divisions. Roc Nation stable should be renamed after beyonce-cotto-dusty Harrison-ward all pretenders who should retire.
          Your a ******! Don't even know what your talking about

Comment

Lmfaoooo

They both are inappropriate choices for world class fighters like GGG and Ward. It's like having a debate about who is the hotter chick and both options are dudes. Arguing over this is meaningless.

The only thing that can really be pointed out is that GGG's side of this was at least his mandatory. But as a boxing fan I was equally unenthusiastic to hear about both of these fights.
            Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 07-01-2016, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Ward beats GGG any single day, any year.

Comment

Both are pretty horrendous. The only real difference is Ward actually has a p4p, hof type fight happening next. It's easy to ignore that if you are a hater. But in comparison, everyone is settling on Golovin fighting a prospect with virtually no world class experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  I wonder if any of you Ward haters and hardcore Golovkin fans are going to actually watch the interview or read the transcript and see what Virgil Hunter actually said. Context is everything.
                  Contex eh?
                  "GGG and his team need to stop talking about me in the media unless they are going to fight me".

Andre and his team need to shut the **** up already. But as usual, they don't, but want everyone else to.

Comment

Dont know why im surprised they are using golovkins name to promote the fight

Comment

Why can't Virgil and Ward stop talking about GGG?

Comment

Working...
                      X