No announcement yet.

Eubank Jr. expected to pocket $4M for Golovkin fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
    That doesn't matter. Because this fight will sell, the Eubank name is a massive household name in the UK because of the Dad, and it will be hyped to the rooftops off the basis that he is fighting arguably the best fighter in the world p4p, and definitely the most dangerous. This fight has an X-Factor, Stevie Wonder could see it.

Plus, Eddie Hearn hasn't got a bad stable has he? There will probably be a packed undercard.

I think this fight could sell 400-500k easy on SBO. The gate will be pretty big too you would think (O2 is 20,000). British boxing fans will be aware that this is possibly the only time they have such an opportunity to see GGG in the flesh on UK soil. Plus I think if Eubank's chin holds up he has more than enough talent and skill to make this GGG's toughest night to date.
    I'm not even from the UK and I know that's ridiculous. Eubank Jr isn't Anthony Joshua. He isn't even George Groves or Martin Murray. That's why he fought as their undercard Saturday. You're vastly overestimating the popularity of these two fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      boo hoo! Lil'G excuses rainbowing up now! Gonna be a great week! and...

Don't let me take another family picture of you broheim. teike EZ papi.
      What excuses are you even talking about? You're arguing what exactly, that K2 should offer $4 million to Jacobs when Jacobs has a fight scheduled later this year and literally says he doesn't want to fight Golovkin for 1.5 years? Do you know how idiotic that makes you sound?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        What excuses are you even talking about? You're arguing what exactly, that K2 should offer $4 million to Jacobs when Jacobs has a fight scheduled later this year and literally says he doesn't want to fight Golovkin for 1.5 years? Do you know how idiotic that makes you sound?
        nah nah nah papi.

ACTUALLY! You can TRAIL my posts for months broheim. I've been the very FEW to have stated that BJS was justified a 3-4 million purse as HE stated PUBLICLY.

Don't involve me with Jacobs. I never even enticed myself in debate regarding Haymon Sports. I prefer foreign markets where I KNOW the UK does have a healthy boxing revenue.

nice try doe.

Comment

nah nah nah papi.

ACTUALLY! You can TRAIL my posts for months broheim. I've been the very FEW to have stated that BJS was justified a 3-4 million purse as HE stated PUBLICLY.
          If BJS could get $4m for fighting Golovkin in the UK, why didn't any network offer it? Right.

Comment

If BJS could get $4m for fighting Golovkin in the UK, why didn't any network offer it? Right.
            That doesn't make ANY sense. K2 vs BJS, who's the A side? Any proposed UK network that K2 would confront in the UK would be enticed knowing that Loeffler has HBO of course, Apple, Air Jordan, Samsung....that must surely "mean" something for the star investment correct?

Geez, BJS has the WBO.

2014 to present... but but but all Lil'G wants before moving up to 168 or anything is to unify all the titles.... so where are the concessions and REALISTIC priorities.

If you were a real Lil'G fan you'd acknowledge what I'm saying. Seems like I make more sense than Lil'G fans in helping them out reason why K2 should have bigger balls and betting BIG.

Yall fake lil'G fans. dammn doe

Comment

Oh yeah? [B]Show me examples of Bob Arum paying opponents over $4 million not including Pacquiao or Cotto PPV fights. [/B
              Bradley vs. Marquez

Comment

Do you guys really think it's K2 that would be paying this money? How long have you guys followed boxing? Jesus Christ it's like the twilight zone in here
                K2 isn't paying it. Eubank is the A-side he'll be paying GGG purse because it'll be on a Matchroom card on Sky PPV.

Comment

That doesn't make ANY sense. K2 vs BJS, who's the A side? Any proposed UK network that K2 would confront in the UK would be enticed knowing that Loeffler has HBO of course, Apple, Air Jordan, Samsung....that must surely "mean" something for the star investment correct?

Geez, BJS has the WBO.

2014 to present... but but but all Lil'G wants before moving up to 168 or anything is to unify all the titles.... so where are the concessions and REALISTIC priorities.

If you were a real Lil'G fan you'd acknowledge what I'm saying. Seems like I make more sense than Lil'G fans in helping them out reason why K2 should have bigger balls and betting BIG.

Yall fake lil'G fans. dammn doe
                  Why won't you get a clue? Many posters explained it here, over and over. Eubank Ggg is UK ppv and Saunders is not. Ggg is not making the offer here dummy, Hearn makes the offer and promotes the event

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    Why won't you get a clue? Many posters explained it here, over and over. Eubank Ggg is UK ppv and Saunders is not. Ggg is not making the offer here dummy, Hearn makes the offer and promotes the event
                    again, you still don't get common sense for the profit and revenues of entertainment and REALISTIC investments and risk.

How much did Floyd make with "TMT"?

How much is Loeffler willing to make off Lil'G? Yall complaining about 3-4 million for a supposed superstar in future fights to come yet yall acting sissy with single digit numbers south of 5 mill? seriously wtf. the excuse yall make are lame or you don't understand how to run simple business and reward.

BJS himself stated, IF YOU WANT, COME AND GET IT, AND HERE'S HOW MUCH SO YOU CAN UNIFY THE BELTS YOU'VE BEEN wanting.

I'm sure Loeffler has 30 accounts on NSB. what a warrior!

Comment

All this back and forth about how much money Eubank is going to get, why Jacobs is right asking for the same, etc etc....

Why is no one questioning the source? Daily Mail? May as well be a fart in the wind....

Yup just looked at their website, lead headline is how Obama's daughters landed in Madrid and it was windy. Oh and something about one of them having a henna tattoo, sounds reputable to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X