Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reporter asks Danny Jacobs how much money he was offered to fight GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still can't believe people are trying to make an argument for Jacobs getting 4 or 5 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Still can't believe people are trying to make an argument for Jacobs getting 4 or 5 million.
      Who's making that argument?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        How much was he offered? Has anybody asked Tom Loeffler? I saw an interview with him last week and Jacobs wasn't even brought up. Why are these youtube vloggers asking better questions than members of the media?
        Because they might not get the media coverage & interviews they need if they hurt the sentiment. Youtubers aren't legit either, most of them are biased.. But there are some who are genuinely good & ask the right questions..

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
          How much do you think jacobs want? And how much do you think he really deserves?
          A very simple question this TS can't answer. Are there any more people in this effing sport that don't have any agenda of hate?

Comment

Its getting hilarious that no one except broke mfers can fight GGG cuz the asswhippings don't pay enough if you got some money. And the crazy thing is I think some of these guys beat GGG. I think Canelo beats him. I give BJS a solid shot. Jacobs gots power to upset a mfers day. But no one wants to risk what they have. Shame shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Its getting hilarious that no one except broke mfers can fight GGG cuz the asswhippings don't pay enough if you got some money. And the crazy thing is I think some of these guys beat GGG. I think Canelo beats him. I give BJS a solid shot. Jacobs gots power to upset a mfers day. But no one wants to risk what they have. Shame shame.
              But those guys know boxing and you don't. That's why they'd rather embarrass themselves than get in the ring with the guy

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Who's making that argument?
                A number of other posters. But I guess its irrelevant to thread since you didn't mention it.

Comment

Is Jacobs injured or just waiting for more money for the Mora rematch?

Comment

Jacobs wants no part of GGG he knows his fairytale of Cancer to Champion will end. So fighting bums will continue

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
                      How much do you think jacobs want? And how much do you think he really deserves?
                      Originally posted by JQside View Post
                      A very simple question this TS can't answer. Are there any more people in this effing sport that don't have any agenda of hate?
                      Jacobs $550K to fight Mora on the undercard of Garcia vs Guerrero
                      Jacobs got $1.5 mil to fight Quillin on the main event of a Showtime card in Brooklyn in front of 8,400 people

Tim Bradley has a base pay around $1.5-$2 mil per fight
                      He got paid $1.9 mil to headline on HBO against Rios in front of 5000 people. $2mil against Vargas and $1.5 mil against Chavez at a bar in Vegas
                      He got $4 mil for Pac III He got $4.1 mil against Marquez

GGG got $2 mil against Wade in a sold out Forum
                      $2.5 mil against Lemieux in a sold out MSG on PPV
                      $1.5 mil against Monroe Jr in a sold out Forum

Lomachenko got $750k for a showcase on Bradley Rios undercard in front of $5 mil
                      Lomachenko got $850 against Martinez at MSG in front of 4500 people

I would figure a Jacobs would be wort at least $2.5-$3 mil to fight GGG. But the fight would have to be on PPV to get him that money. Loeffler has said that isn't a PPV fight yet. They want it on HBO WCB but can't afford to pay him more than he got paid against Quillin on Showtime. A fight in New York would sell out MSG at a higher per ticket price than Lemieux. Offering Jacobs only $500k more than they paid Wade is an insult

Comment

Working...
                      X