Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edner Cherry Snags Debatable Decision Over Lydell Rhodes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the worst fights I have ever seen. All they did was hug and cherry could capitalize every time Rhodes put his head down.. Hard to watch .

Comment

well glad i didnt watch it lol.. rhodes isnt very good his last fight was hard to watch too

Comment

Turned the fight off before decision was read because I figured lydell clinched the win....but on some real **** lydell lost that fight because the judges couldn't even bear watching that bull**** clinching he was doing...the ref also needs to be reprimanded due to him not warning lydell...the dudes clinching was insane and not one stern warning

Comment

Originally posted by thechampizhere View Post
          Turned the fight off before decision was read because I figured lydell clinched the win....but on some real **** lydell lost that fight because the judges couldn't even bear watching that bull**** clinching he was doing...the ref also needs to be reprimanded due to him not warning lydell...the dudes clinching was insane and not one stern warning
          Lydell turned his entire body sideways and sometimes even went behind Cherry. He was there surviving and didn't really want to engage in a fight with Cherry. That's why he also got hit in the back of the head a few times. The right man got the win anyway.

Comment

Omar Douglas fight was solid. Little Gary Russell didn't really impress me. Couldn't stay awake for the main.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              well glad i didnt watch it lol.. rhodes isnt very good his last fight was hard to watch too
              Yeah, Rhodes is one of these guys who because he's such a good athlete picked up boxing on a whim at a later age and it shows in his lack of skill

Comment

Working...
              X