Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edner Cherry Snags Debatable Decision Over Lydell Rhodes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want this clinch fest to be over at this point lol.

Comment

LOL at the announcers condoning and supporting ducking fighters. Just pathetic.

Comment

What a terrible fight, thank god it's over.

Comment

what the hell. Rhodes won that

Comment

Lol that decision

Comment

lol horrible decision

Comment

I thought Rhodes probably won the fight but it was so ugly it makes it more difficult for me to complain. I wish they could just rule it a no contest and pretend the fight never happened.

Comment

Rhodes need to be BANNED from TV all together he doesn't fight he comes to survive

Comment

Rhodes has a god awful ugly way of fighting. He is terrible to watch. Still Rhodes won that fight in my opinion.Cherry was sloppy and wild. He missed too many punches and landed too few. Rhodes landed more clean punches in between all his wrestling and clinching. The ref should have put a stop to Rhodes excessive holding.

Comment

That was an apology decision....

Edner Cherry has been robbed in several fights even costing him a title. I'm not condoning the decision just saying I think that's what that decision was. Since we've robbed you on several occasions we'll give you this one to make up for what we've done

Comment

Working...
                      X