Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward vs. Alexander Brand Officially Revealed By Roc Nation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    It says a lot about you that you find it so impossible for someone on these boards to have competed. It means you could not handle that being true because you feel unworthy of real human interaction and you consider the message board people on the same bottom rung of the social ladder as yourself. You know that for there to be people here that actually do stuff with their lives means you have finished last place in the game of life.

Oh, I do believe that, definitely..... just not people like you.

If you boxed, you would have a clue...... but yea, you just parrot the same dumb childish stuff you did back when you joined.....

..... if you understood boxing, or had any real feel for the game..... you would not run around calling a proven vet a coward..... you come off like a supposed wall street banker who doesn't know what the Stock Exchange is LMAO

And kafkod does the exact same thing, he runs around saying dumb childish ****, and then states that he is a boxer who understands the game completely.

You clowns just do that to try and gain credibility.

Actions speak louder than words Lou..... you are full-of-it.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Oh, I do believe that, definitely..... just not people like you
      You just can't handle it because you have man **** and you would give anything just to be able to go shirtless without women dry heaving and men squeezing your baloney ****. Since you're so interested in Lou Ciphers athletic resume.... grasp on to this one. Lou Cipher has not only boxed literally thousands of rounds in sparring, over 50 rounds in amateurs including silver gloves and olympic trials where he once won 139 and 147 championships in the SAME TOURNAMENT, over 100 rounds professionally and if thats too much to believe then suck on this one. Lou Cipher has competed in amateur MMA 4 fights and this is with no headgear etc so in Boxing its the same as professional MMA. Now get back to the fridge titty boy before Lou Cipher owns and humiliates you even more

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        You just can't handle it because you have man **** and you would give anything just to be able to go shirtless without women dry heaving and men squeezing your baloney ****. Since you're so interested in Lou Ciphers athletic resume.... grasp on to this one. Lou Cipher has not only boxed literally thousands of rounds in sparring, over 50 rounds in amateurs including silver gloves and olympic trials where he once won 139 and 147 championships in the SAME TOURNAMENT, over 100 rounds professionally and if thats too much to believe then suck on this one. Lou Cipher has competed in amateur MMA 4 fights and this is with no headgear etc so in Boxing its the same as professional MMA. Now get back to the fridge titty boy before Lou Cipher owns and humiliates you even more

I don't believe a word of that rubbish.

I think you are the exact same internet clown you were when you joined.

It wouldn't surprise me if you have never been in a real fight in your life, the way you childishly think grown men get "scared" with all that coward/ducker crap.

You sound exactly like a silly on-the-outside-looking-in pacstain who wouldn't have a clue...... I will go further, I don't think you have developed any boxing instincts at all, judging by the dopey things you post..... you do not think like a fighter at all.

So yea, bull**** Lou LMAO

Comment

• its pathetic ward needs this many tune ups.

historically speaking,

most fighters who have already established their greatness in the sport, moves up vs good to great competition right off the bat.

oscar, pacquiao, duran, leonard, armstrong, etc...

Ward is indicative of this soft Kevin Durant generation...

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            (desperate blather)
            Crawl. Plead. Beg for mercy.

Comment

Working...
            X