Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward vs. Alexander Brand Officially Revealed By Roc Nation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    ......ok....so chilemba has not lost or drew with every world class fighter he has been in the ring with?

He would be in over his head vs Ward too...dude couldnt beat Tony friggin Bellew...good fighter but nothing special

Im looking forward to november.....anything besides ward-kov is just an appetizer for me
    Some ppl are just arguing over nothing. You switch up the fighters and it's still HUGE MISMATCHES. Either way you slice it.

Comment

• Originally posted by fightfanjoe View Post
      You know what sucks about GGG and Kovalev fans? Just like Pacquiao fans, they make people dislike great fighters. I like watching Kovalev and GGG, and I think they're great fighters, but you obnoxious, trolling, d1ck-riding, bandwagon fans make it difficult to enjoy their work. I just can't wait for the tears and excuses to flow once Ward beats Kovalev, so I'm guilty of playing along.
      Hell YEAH they do!!! Ppl think I HATE GGG when I just don't like his cheap promotor and can't STAND most of his OBNOXIOUS fans!!! This shty has comment section is already 10 pages deep. Kov.Chimiri page barely has 4 fkn comments. Because most don't give a sht. The ppl here just HATE on Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Some ppl are just arguing over nothing. You switch up the fighters and it's still HUGE MISMATCHES. Either way you slice it.
        the quality of trolling and posting has plummeting drastically since 5/2/2015

I hate to say but I miss trolls like Irony123, Pac Boy, and even GGG

they may be trolls but you can tell they know boxing, they just arent fund of certain fighters.

Comment

Hell YEAH they do!!! Ppl think I HATE GGG when I just don't like his cheap promotor and can't STAND most of his OBNOXIOUS fans!!! This shty has comment section is already 10 pages deep. Kov.Chimiri page barely has 4 fkn comments. Because most don't give a sht. The ppl here just HATE on Ward.
          ^^^^^they are upset he was a threat to GGG and it was obvious K2 didnt want the fight to happen....period...its not a winnnable fight for him

they are disgruntled former Pacquaio fans, some Matthysse fans who jumped on the bandwagon of a overhyped puncher(like L.M.) who has not beat or fought one elite fighter yet

Come on, the same people who trash Ward, trash DSG....these dudes bitter cause these guys either beat someone they like or is a threat to a fighter they like

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            the quality of trolling and posting has plummeting drastically since 5/2/2015

I hate to say but I miss trolls like Irony123, Pac Boy, and even GGG

they may be trolls but you can tell they know boxing, they just arent fund of certain fighters.
            I don't mind trolling if they TRULY know their sht! There quite a few still on where we can talk sht back and forth on one topic and act like we hate each other, call each other dummies, and on another topic 100% agree with each other!!! If they can mix it up I'm ok with it. Hell some of the sht is funny as hell.

Comment

• Both guys are taking show case fights. The real fight is Kov/Ward.

Don't know why so many ppl are crying here about their opponents. You don't want the fight to get postponed because of injury or taking a brutal fight before the biggest fight you can make in boxing right now.

Both guys want to stay active and I rather have them face each other at 100% with no excuses

Comment

I don't mind trolling if they TRULY know their sht! There quite a few still on where we can talk sht back and forth on one topic and act like we hate each other, call each other dummies, and on another topic 100% agree with each other!!! If they can mix it up I'm ok with it. Hell some of the sht is funny as hell.
                ^^^^^ awesome post

these GGG fanatics literally, meet up and gang up one poster because they dont agree with them....its pathetic

Man....I miss the trolls who actually knew the sport...thats when the forum was fun

now its just a bunch of butthurt fan boys bashing fighters who are threats to their favorite fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  Both guys are taking show case fights. The real fight is Kov/Ward.

Don't know why so many ppl are crying here about their opponents. You don't want the fight to get postponed because of injury or taking a brutal fight before the biggest fight you can make in boxing right now.

Both guys want to stay active and I rather have them face each other at 100% with no excuses
                  ^^^
                  I posted this earlier in the thread....no excuses..come in sharp, thats the goal

they are trying to find something to complain about because people trash GGG's competition so they see Ward is fighting Brand so they like " see look who wards fighting!!" while totally ignoring the man has fought elite level fighters and will be fighting arguably the best 175er in the world in november

while their hero will be fighting " muh mandatory doe"...."they ducking doe!!!"....." he scared he priced himself out doe"....translation: He wont be fighting anyone elite.

Comment

• Why is the p4p man afraid to fight anywhere but Oakland ???

Doesn't make sense

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                      Why is the p4p man afraid to fight anywhere but Oakland ???

Doesn't make sense
                      yea..ward has a ton of robbery decisions in his favor, bwahahahahahaha

the question of the day.....

How can a fighter be # 3 p4p and not have an elite name on his ledger...

now that doesnt make sense

Comment

Working...
                      X