Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder To Anthony Joshua: Why Wait? Let's Fight Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua will fold wilder like a deck of cards .... Joshua forearms are bigger than wilders legs.....a good accurate straight puncher will always beat a reckless wild fighter who's balance is bad ...joshua is too skilled for him

Comment

Wilder is all talk. He's saying that to look good. He'll never fight fight Joshua cause he's not a BUM. Course if they ever did fight, Wilder would be carried out on a stretcher like Spilka

Comment

This guy is just a bag of hot air, knows he has to fight Arreola and a Parker vs Joshua fight will be being ironed out by the time he has dealt with his next soft touch, what's the matter with Wilder does he realise he's running out of Haymon managed soft touches in the WBC top 15 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
          Joshua will fold wilder like a deck of cards .... Joshua forearms are bigger than wilders legs.....a good accurate straight puncher will always beat a reckless wild fighter who's balance is bad ...joshua is too skilled for him
          Keep in mind that the WBC would require VADA testing.

Comment

Joshua is better than Wilder in every aspect of the game - BASIC skills, speed, power, overall coordination and maybe even the chin.

I dont expect Wilder to really be serious with his offer. He's just drumming up interest for his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Keep in mind that the WBC would require VADA testing.
              Joshua will fly past it.....it's the ones who are out of shape that take it most of the time....now we have fury in the dock and questions need to be answered ....your just hoping on AJ not passing the test but he will like he will be the top dog in the divsion bank on that shoulder ....has class written all over him

Comment

Calling someone out is far easier than actually putting your balls on the line and fighting them. 4 defences in and this chump has fought no one of note. 30 odd fights in and bum squad has only 1 half decent name on his resume. Berman Stiverne FFS!!!!!!!! LMFAO. But still, i'll let the yanks give him props for sounding off as they have nothing else going for them at HW level.

Comment

Joshua will fly past it.....it's the ones who are out of shape that take it most of the time....now we have fury in the dock and questions need to be answered ....your just hoping on AJ not passing the test but he will like he will be the top dog in the divsion bank on that shoulder ....has class written all over him
                  VADA is not UKAD, that's all I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    It still being boxing, the path is always fraught with potential stumbles, but the path forward is pretty clear for both guys, imo:

Wilder: Arreola, WBC mandatory, Fury/Klitschko 2 winner, WBA mandatory (4 fights)

Joshua: Parker, US debut fight, Haye/Briggs winner, Chisora/Price/Whyte II (4 fights)
                    Yeah, although i'd consider them more than potential stumbles. I don't think Wilder can beat Wlad or Fury, i think they would have a very easy night.

And if Haye is anywhere close to what he was, his movement will give the big stiff AJ nightmares. His feet look like they're wading through quicksand.

Comment

Yeah? Guess what, Wilder's chin is more sturdy. It would only take one right and Joshua will collapse

Comment

Working...
                      X