Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Porter have Such Horrible Technique???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    and what the hell was that **** hug he had with his dad before the fight started???

that really made feel uncomfortable....

can somebody pleassse make a gif of that?

WTH WAS TAHT????

that might be worse than the ellerbe chest rub smdh....
    the HATE is strong in this thread

Comment

Well hey it's gotten him pretty far, but I do feel he could be a much better fighter, there's a lot of potential.

Comment

Porter can be a HELL of a fighter if anyone taught him how to properly work inside. It is very hard to stop him from closing distance, but he doesn't make the most of it once he is there.

Comment

porter looks like he has a low ceiling talent wise. strong mandingo body, amazing fighting spirit tho and that can overcome poor technique sometimes...
          That's exactly who and what Porter is. He isn't the most skilled fighter but he can make up for it with his aggressive style and heart.

not a good look for thurman's potential to have struggled with a fighter like porter.
          Boxing is about style matchups. A style like Porter, on top of being a little Energizer Bunny, is going to give guys like Thurman all types of trouble because guys like Thurman prefer to have a bit of distance. Having a guy all up in your face every second is not what Thurman wants. Thurman is probably good enough to box and move more and make it a boring fight (ala running to some fans) but he also chose to go to war. I'm guessing in a rematch he's going to use his feet a whole lot more (think Mayweather vs Maidana I compared to the second fight).

I put too much stock in his musical ability and bone thugs n harmony hair.
          Don't you dare give up on Bizzy Bone now, he fought his ass off!

Comment

and what the hell was that **** hug he had with his dad before the fight started???

WTH WAS TAHT????

but seriously tho,

wth was that hug he had with his dad before the fight started???

i know yall know what im talking about....

can somebody make me a gif please???
            Yea how dare a father and son love each other and have such a close connection...so h0mo.......

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Porter can be a HELL of a fighter if anyone taught him how to properly work inside. It is very hard to stop him from closing distance, but he doesn't make the most of it once he is there.
              I agree, he gets in and just wastes energy

Comment

Just utilize the jab more, I can't think of anything else he can add to his arsenal, he is who he is.

Comment

WTH WAS TAHT????

I kept reading **** THUG when you actually said **** HUG.....call your father and tell him you love him.

Comment

If Maidana was a physical specimen freak and had less skill, he would fight similar to Porter

Comment

Because thats what got him to the pros and he isnt going to stop now. Dude is strong and has decent power and good conditioning so he can keep coming the whole fight, so he probably doesnt really give a **** about proper technique

Comment

Working...
                      X