• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    I don't get the hate here?

He is drinking, so what?

he is watching the euros, so what?

The doping allegations haven't been proven, what is he supposed to do, act like a hermit till it all goes away.
    Well, Imagine how the fans on the opposite side would act If this was Wladimir Klitschko doing this after he had to pull out (reschedule) with Fury in the first fight?
    It's highly unprofessional and he should really be holding himself to a higher professional standard I don't think someone with such an injury should be getting bladdered and jumping about not unless he wants to possibly make it worse, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
      Well, Imagine how the fans on the opposite side would act If this was Wladimir Klitschko doing this after he had to pull out (reschedule) with Fury in the first fight?
      It's highly unprofessional and he should really be holding himself to a higher professional standard I don't think someone with such an injury should be getting bladdered and jumping about not unless he wants to possibly make it worse, don't you think?
      Jesus, i agree with something you posted. Someone get me a strong drink.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
        What has this got to do with Wlad?

He gets a tonne of respect on here and is just a very different person to Fury so is unlikely to go out drinking with a bunch of piss heads. Even if he did, why should we care?

the fight didn't get postponed cos Fury is an alky, it got postponed because he injured his ankle. Is it professional to do this now? No, not in my book but then again, I'm a very different person to Fury too.

A lot of the hate is because Fury made a mockery of Wlad.

Comment

What has this got to do with Wlad?

He gets a tonne of respect on here and is just a very different person to Fury so is unlikely to go out drinking with a bunch of piss heads. Even if he did, why should we care?

the fight didn't get postponed cos Fury is an alky, it got postponed because he injured his ankle. Is it professional to do this now? No, not in my book but then again, I'm a very different person to Fury too.

A lot of the hate is because Fury made a mockery of Wlad.
          You think Fury has carte blanche to trash everything and everybody around him with his antics without expecting some heat in return? He's behaving like a small child and never seems to change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            You think Fury has carte blanche to trash everything and everybody around him with his antics without expecting some heat in return? He's behaving like a small child and never seems to change that.
            I can understand people disagreeing with his political or social views but the guy is out drinking, how does that offend you?

Comment

I can understand people disagreeing with his political or social views but the guy is out drinking, how does that offend you?
              It doesn't 'offend me'; the point is it's unprofessional under these circumstances and it makes it look like he's distracting himself in a pathetic way. Why isn't he taking care of his injury, arranging for a new rematch date instead of befriending drunk football fans like an idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                It doesn't 'offend me'; the point is it's unprofessional under these circumstances and it makes it look like he's distracting himself in a pathetic way. Why isn't he taking care of his injury, arranging for a new rematch date instead of befriending drunk football fans like an idiot?
                you sound awfully offended for someone who isn't...

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  All the Fury fans are in the thread complaining about AJ. AJ does all the right things. Trains hard, stays humble, hungry, and motivated. He's a class act. He's taken advantage of every opportunity presented to him and passed every test. Why do people hate this guy?
                  There are only 2 reasons why you hate a person in general,
                  1) If they have wronged you
                  2) If they are better than you &/or doing better than you..

I see 2) as the case here.. AJ is not skill/talent wise better but better because he is making more money & says the right things.. Furys are jealous of AJ, plain & simple..

Comment

He's supposed to be training for a world title defense but is out partying. More than one person reported seeing him fall hard while partying and he subsequently called off the fight. He continues to party and, though he can't train or box, he's seen jumping up and down. He's got a wife about to deliver his child and he's frequently out indulging, not in a promotional capacity, but for his own jollies.

As a fan, that offends me. Not to mention that it appears he doped, which degrades his character even further. I drink and party, but I hold my shyt together and don't let it affect my job.

Comment

Strip him of his world title belts...he has no place in this sport

Comment

Working...
                      X