No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Edges Shawn Porter To Win a War at Barclays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hrt3333 View Post
    I agree and I have to add Thurman and Porter both showed the hearts of warriors, great fight!
    They did indeed! Chins too

Comment

• Originally posted by mjgaz6 View Post
      Thurman clearly won. Fight seems to be a bit overrated IMO. Porter forgot to show up in the championship rounds inexplicably. Salido vs Vargas was a better fight.
      Agreed. Thurman the left door open for Porter to win the fight in the last 2 rounds. Shockingly Porter suddenly became uninterested and fought the last 2 rounds as if they were round 1.. Idiot cost himself a lot of money and a major step back. Hes gonna have to fight for peanuts his next 2 or 3 fights just to get a chance for another world titles

Comment

• Originally posted by koolbreez12 View Post
        What fight did you watch if you only saw a "few" punches landed by Thurman? He connected all night with clean effective punches. He landed just as much as Porter but with a much higher connect %. His cut came from a headbutt, so ya..idk wtf you're talking about. You must be a casual fan
        I don't know what kind of TV you own but they replayed the punch that caused the cut at least 5 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
          Why does he have to be a casual fan because he saw the fight different from you?

I HATE that. You coulda left that out your comment.
          Haha i couldn't care less what you hate "Dumpkins". The headbutt was clearly the cause of the cut, replays and ref will tell you. So how is that just seeing the fight differently?

Comment

Working...
          X