Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your opinion is the Vargas vs. Brook winner the best WW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No..winner must face the winner of Thurman-porter..then that winner has to see Bradley

Comment

The winner of Thurm-Porter is in the lead - until they meet DSG.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
        No..winner must face the winner of Thurman-porter..then that winner has to see Bradley
        You Keep beating me to the punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          So if Vargas beats Brook would u consider him the best?
          Like that's going to happen.

Comment

If Porter were to beat Thurman, it would help the argument.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              If Porter were to beat Thurman, it would help the argument.
              #Warporter

Comment

No one has completely separated themselves from the pack at 147. But if we had to give someone an edge at 147 right now it's Brook. He has the best win of any of the belt holders today. How Thurman vs Porter plays out and Brook vs Vargas can change everything. But let's say Brook beats Vargas (which he is favored to do) then regardless what happens with Thurman vs Porter I can't put either ahead of Brook, he will still be rated higher. If porter wins well then he's already lost directly to Brook. If Thurman wins he has a win over the same guy who Brook already beat while Brook did it first and has a win over Vargas. Brook has to lose for somebody to make claim they are the the best WW.
                Last edited by bigdunny1; 06-23-2016, 03:37 PM.

Comment

heck no

Comment

No, Vargas has clearly improved but I don't think he should really be in the conversation. He is more of a top 8 Welter in my opinion. Brook may be the best but I think he would need another big win to prove it.

Comment

The #1 spot is still vacant imo. Whoever unifies the division (which they all seem to be expressing an interest in doing) will be the new king at Welterweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X