Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You get exposed as a fan boy when you expect more out of other fighters than your fav

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by therealpugilist View Post
    IDGAF about Haymon, Arum, hbo vs showtime or any of the outside of the ring crap. I dont even get involved in those conversations...look it up...stop spewing bs

I dont care who wins, ward vs kov....you just told on yourself "he wont honor the contract" are you a boxing fan? do you hope the fight doesnt happen because its a chance kov wont win? what is it with you soft so called fans that complain about who say stuff like that?

you got me confused with some other poster...bro...be a man and just admit your agenda and move on

GGG is a good fighter...does he have a great resume? no

has he beat an elite opponent? no

those are the facts...deal with it ...has nothing to do with race....it does for you and its cool...you assume because Im a person of color that I dont like fighters of european descent? Maybe its because you dont like that boxing is dominated by people of color and it rubs you the wrong way....not my proble,

get over it.....the same hype he has now is the same hype Matthyssee had before he lost to Garcia....and guess what, he actually has fought elite fighters and GGG has not

you know how good fighters are based off their level of opposition, the eye test can only tell you so much against a certain level of opposition

you can call me whatever you want....like I said you are deflecting because you illustrated exactly what it means to be a fan boy....getting upset when someone doesn't agree with you, deflect and accuse a poster of things you do in actuality, and dont expect the fighter you like to do things that you expect others to do in their, career, which is take a friggin risk

the horse is dead and tired...."they ducking doe".....its disrespectful to other fighters who want to fight him and those who tried....these are professionals, this dude is 35....time to step up already. excuses are for losers and for fighters who aint fought no one elite

post by elgu

post by therealpugilist

I dub thee....

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      you must be unemployed too lol...youre always the first to reply in a GGG thread but never post in my other threads

thats not a conincidence control chief

i assure you that i am professionally employed.

i can do whatever i want with my time. i don't have anybody staring over my shoulders monitoring my daily activities. if i wasted all of my time i'd eventually be let go. i'm actually pretty decent at what i do, and that's never going to happen. that is the truth, and i don't care if you don't believe me.

the "damage control" that i do is trying to keep people like yourself from going unchecked in terms of their ridiculous biases.

luckily, not everybody on the forum is dumb. golovkin fans, detractors, floyd fans, pacquiao fans, jermain taylor fans [like me in high school,] we can all figure out that you're about as far from objective as you're goign to get.
      Last edited by New England; 06-17-2016, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i assure you that i am professionally employed.

i can do whatever i want with my time. i don't have anybody staring over my shoulders monitoring my daily activities. if i wasted all of my time i'd eventually be let go. i'm actually pretty decent at what i do, and that's never going to happen. that is the truth, and i don't care if you don't believe me.

the "damage control" that i do is trying to keep people like yourself from going unchecked in terms of their ridiculous biases.

luckily, not everybody on the forum is dumb. golovkin fans, detractors, floyd fans, pacquiao fans, jermain taylor fans [like me in high school,] we can all figure out that you're about as far from objective as you're goign to get.

tired of these fan boys that are more worried about their guy losing and taking risks than us seeing competitive fights

Comment

tired of these fan boys that are more worried about their guy losing and taking risks than us seeing competitive fights

you have created the character of the golovkin fanbase on your own to make it more convenient to detract from it. it's called a "Straw man argument." you basically design your opponent's stance for it to be torn down.

in reality, golovkin fans, like most unbiased boxing fans, don't have any agenda. golovkin leaves an impression on them, and that impression drive show they feel about him.

what's most important when you consider the movement of gennady golovkin is the reality that golovkin - alvarez is the biggest fight in boxing right now, and golovkin and his team created a new weight class so they can keep it from happening and take fights with JMWS, and literally f#Cking welterweights, and pretend to defend the middleweight championship of the world.

canelo won't get into the ring with golovkin now. what's going to happen when he goes to 168? that fight is gone for good.

now you can at least hope that people who follow boxing are unbaised and want the good fights [which isn't you,] and that they will pressure GBP to put canelo in with golovkin. the best way to put on that pressure is to generate volume on social media prior to fights,a nd more importantly, not to buy canelo's fights if he defends the lineal MW championship against a chinny welterweight named amir khan.

that you immediately neglect that reality, that it's goldenboy who is keeping this fight from happening, and that it was cotto before that, and martinez before that, and sturm before that, and that makes you a fanboy and one to not be taken seriously.

there are no big fights at 168. at least, there are no PPVs worth chasing at the expense of leaving canelo, and the biggest fight in boxing, behind.

you just want to see golovkin lose. you don't care about the important stuff. you just want to see him lose. admit it.

Comment

and you really don't think you're a fanboy, and have the nerve to call somebody else a fanboy?

Comment

you have created the character of the golovkin fanbase on your own to make it more convenient to detract from it. it's called a "Straw man argument." you basically design your opponent's stance for it to be torn down.

in reality, golovkin fans, like most unbiased boxing fans, don't have any agenda. golovkin leaves an impression on them, and that impression drive show they feel about him.

what's most important when you consider the movement of gennady golovkin is the reality that golovkin - alvarez is the biggest fight in boxing right now, and golovkin and his team created a new weight class so they can keep it from happening and take fights with JMWS, and literally f#Cking welterweights, and pretend to defend the middleweight championship of the world.

canelo won't get into the ring with golovkin now. what's going to happen when he goes to 168? that fight is gone for good.

now you can at least hope that people who follow boxing are unbaised and want the good fights [which isn't you,] and that they will pressure GBP to put canelo in with golovkin. the best way to put on that pressure is to generate volume on social media prior to fights,a nd more importantly, not to buy canelo's fights if he defends the lineal MW championship against a chinny welterweight named amir khan.

that you immediately neglect that reality, that it's goldenboy who is keeping this fight from happening, and that it was cotto before that, and martinez before that, and sturm before that, and that makes you a fanboy and one to not be taken seriously.

there are no big fights at 168. at least, there are no PPVs worth chasing at the expense of leaving canelo, and the biggest fight in boxing, behind.

you just want to see golovkin lose. you don't care about the important stuff. you just want to see him lose. admit it.
              ...i want to see him lose because i dont want to see anymore dominic wade type opponents...ok...whatever you say....man please

Comment

and you really don't think you're a fanboy, and have the nerve to call somebody else a fanboy?
                of who? please tell me

Comment

The gif form of all therealpugilist's threads

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    The gif form of all therealpugilist's threads

good work....lame

so GGG is too small for 168 but vinny paz wasnt....yall want dude to fight bums man and take no risks...its obvious...hell floyd fought in 5 weight classes and was called a coward and the most feared man in boxing cant go up one division

he said the mfer is too small..wtf?

so far its only been GGG fans to the rescue in this thrwad...i wonder why?

Comment

of who? please tell me

floyd mayweather, although that's basically turned into a crusade of detracting from golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X