Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You get exposed as a fan boy when you expect more out of other fighters than your fav

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
    Oh my god, seriously another spam thread from this guy?
    Yet you still can't dispute anything I said

Vinny Paz had balls

GGG to small to move up if bjs or canelo isn't made...OK...get it

Fan boy

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      Yet you still can't dispute anything I said

Vinny Paz had balls

GGG to small to move up if bjs or canelo isn't made...OK...get it

Fan boy
      You're literally the definition of fan boy. I jus like boxing and watching it, weird right?!

Comment

OP you my boy and all but just chill man. It'll be alright.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          Its always the same 3 posters jumping to his defense but can't dispute a word I say...." He hating doe" ....translation....they don't care if he takes risks fighters they trash will take

He top 3 p4p right...proof it
          I'm sure Liam Smith & Mgmt will convince GBP for a bout. Gives some leverage for WBO to respect 154 to 160 negotiations.

Comment

You're literally the definition of fan boy. I jus like boxing and watching it, weird right?!
            no what's more weird is trolling race bait threads in particular sharking around NSB and having "dr. kookhair" pics as some weirdboy appeal. still rocking them new kids on the block posters on your wall?

Comment

Floydhype fanboys at it again. Broddas are superior, we get it already.

Talk about about fanboyism. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                no what's more weird is trolling race bait threads in particular sharking around NSB and having "dr. kookhair" pics as some weirdboy appeal. still rocking them new kids on the block posters on your wall?
                So you're admitting this is a racebait thread? Outed.

Comment

So you're admitting this is a racebait thread? Outed.
                  No, you're insinuating this is a race bait thread by your question. I am just criticizing your choice of pictures representing yourself or your usual habits in posting in race bait threads along with posters in the pre 2010 registrations...

dat groupie trend innit.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                    My man, you have a pic of Paul Williams in your sig. When everyone was avoiding Paul what did he do? Wait until someone manned up? or did he just fight whoever - all the way up to middleweight? Thats all thats going on here.

Personally, i agree with OP. And i believe OP is also a fan of GG . He just wants to see him fight more. I dont think thats unreasonable to ask. GGG is a bad dude, but if no one wants to fight, a move up may get him more fights. The big money fight is with Canelo, but you know and I know GB dont want it. Doesnt seem like anyone else at 160 does either. Waiting around wont make him any younger - or more $$$.

I tend to think that if GG moves up, the hype will too (it should) And in that case then yes, there are big fights there. Any the size of Canelo vs Golovkin? No. But thats ignoring the fact that if GBP doesnt want that fight, that fight may just never happen. As of now it def looks like they dont want it unless they can handicap GG. Looks like they wanna use his name and his threat as a selling point for Canelo.

Dont get me wrong, that DOES make Canelo look like a punk but it also makes Golovkin seem like he is ok with the carrot being dangled in front of him by the stick. IMO, id like to see a little more backbone then that.

paul williams was a 6'2" inch WW with a HW reach, and he absolutely murdered himself to make 147. he used to walk into the ring at 165 after being 147 lbs 30 hours prior. he grew out of that division for sure.

golovkin's a natural middleweight, and i'm sure his people want to keep him at middleweight because he's going to make just as much money and the fights will be easier. and he'll look spectacular. and he'll make more money.

168 is a wasteland. you are still on HBO and shortening your career and lowering your esteem potentially by looking less spectacular because you're fighting bigger guys. the biggest fight in boxing is canelo - golovkin at 160 lbs. there is no compelling argument for gennady golovkin to move up and leave that fight behind. TS ignores that completely and spends gigantic portions of his time blaming gennady golovkin for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      paul williams was a 6'2" inch WW with a HW reach, and he absolutely murdered himself to make 147. he used to walk into the ring at 165 after being 147 lbs 30 hours prior. he grew out of that division for sure.

golovkin's a natural middleweight, and i'm sure his people want to keep him at middleweight because he's going to make just as much money and the fights will be easier. and he'll look spectacular. and he'll make more money.

168 is a wasteland. you are still on HBO and shortening your career and lowering your esteem potentially by looking less spectacular because you're fighting bigger guys. the biggest fight in boxing is canelo - golovkin at 160 lbs. there is no compelling argument for gennady golovkin to move up and leave that fight behind. TS ignores that completely and spends gigantic portions of his time blaming gennady golovkin for it.
                      You are much more of an optimist for that fight happening than I am bro.

The only argument i can make for Golovkin to move up is that I believe GBP absolutely dont want it, unless they can handicap him. Problem is, who does he fight in the meantime while that matchup is marinating? Id be in the same boat as you if there was some type of agreement in place to fight in the future ala Kovalev/Ward, but theres not (yet). Id give it a year TOPS, but if no progress is made im ****ing the drums very loud to move up.

I definetly agree with it being demoralizing if he moves up and is relegated to fighting the likes of the Porky Medinas of the world but Vs Dirrell, Jack, DeGale, Groves, Ramirez.. those are all really good fights. Do they do much for GGs pockets compared to a fight with Canelo? Hell no. But as a fight fan, those fights absolutely interest me.

Even after 3 losses I think a fight vs George Groves @ 168 would be a really good one to test the waters. It can be billed GG VS GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X