Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner To Danny Garcia: No More Ducking, Let's Do This ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
    If Canelo-Khan has the audacity to be ppv then this definitely can be
    It wouldn't do half the #s that Canelo vs Khan did!!!

Comment

Broner is not even worth 5 million for this fight.

Broner fans and Danny haters will be disappointed again if this fight happens.

This is not PPV material in any sense

Comment

Danny will be fighting Berto or Khan next.

Everybody wants a piece of Danny because he looks so beatable

Comment

I thought this fight is already in the making. What is Haymon waiting for?

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Why would you want to see Broner get his ass kicked? Has he beaten women up in the past like Floyd? Are you just a racist pos that you want to see a Black man get beat up?
            yea.................

Comment

I want to see it. I think Broner gives Danny a lot of problems. I think in the end Garcia wins a close decision but I think style wise it could be a great fight to watch.
              The trash talk between Broner and Angel would be epic, as good or better than the Judah fight.

Comment

I think garcia is one of the worst highly rated fighter out their right now. His skills are basic. But yet he finds a way to win. I wouldn't be shocked if he lost to berto if that fight happened. I think once he loses the losses will keep coming when he fights top fighters like broner.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
                  It wouldn't do half the #s that Canelo vs Khan did!!!
                  According to most the fight did what 420K? I think Broner has the name recognition to pull that with a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                    According to most the fight did what 420K? I think Broner has the name recognition to pull that with a 50/50 fight.
                    I doubt that, would be lucky to do Golovkin #'s, IMO and Broner is not getting 10k.... To me by him even saying that means the fight ain't happening...

Comment

I think people related to boxing lie about the figures. Where does Adrien Broner get $10m from? He'd be lucky to get half that..?

Comment

Working...
                      X