Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention to folks from kazakhstan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dare 99 percent of NSB to explain where Kazakhstan is without looking on a map.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      I dare 99 percent of NSB to explain where Kazakhstan is without looking on a map.
      Between Russia and China..whats the point here?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
        Between Russia and China..whats the point here?
        That there's a lot of ignorance and stupidity polluting these forums. Kazakhstan is just some distant ****hole to a lot of posters, yet you probably never even left the US or traveled much in general.

Comment

Lots of people taking the piss outta Kazakhstan, not realising its one of the most resource rich nations on earth and that it has an elite class of millionaires and billionaires numbering in their hundreds, if not thousands.

Comment

I want to visit Karaganda

Comment

Golovkin intends to fight at Astana Stadium between June/Sept 2017 during the energy expo.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Lots of people taking the piss outta Kazakhstan, not realising its one of the most resource rich nations on earth and that it has an elite class of millionaires and billionaires numbering in their hundreds, if not thousands.
                43rd in GDP. Men lie but numbers don't

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                  Golovkin intends to fight at Astana Stadium between June/Sept 2017 during the energy expo.
                  Aww yeah. I'll be going. Green K Sent fam.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    There's like 5 billionaires...the richest being worth 2 billion. People getting super rich out of nowhere is not uncommon in former soviet countries...it doesn't mean everyone else is living well.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                      You have no idea where I am from, moron

but I'm obviously not from Kazakhstan.

Kazakh people cant speak or write english, not even broken one

Heck, 90% of Kazakhs can't even speak clean Kazakh, russian is the real language of communication there
                      A lot of previous Soviet Union countries still speak Russian as their main language. Ukraine, Moldova, Kazakhstan, etc. depends where in the country however

Comment

Working...
                      X