• Show
Clear All

Paulie wooped his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Paulie wooped his ass.

paulie can't even whoop his own ass

Comment

Is Imam ever going to try to avenge his loss to Granados?

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          First time I've ever seen Paulie and WAR in the same sentence.
          He went basically toe to toe with the baby bull Diaz. You're crazy.

Paulie will slug it out, no doubt. And I'm not even a fan. He was taking it straight to Broner too.

And Cuenca? Or whatever his name is. Don't be foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
            what do you mean?
            His foot positioning is as compromised as a politician caught in bed with a billy goat.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              people sleep on paulie. he was a problem in there same as ivan calderon was in the lower weights.
              Paulie has heart and some skills, he's a true warrior, dude has balls.

He's a overachiever being a 2 divisions world champ, tough, he never was as good P4P as Calderon.

Paulie sounds as a frustrated guy, he always thought he shoulda been a boxing superstar and an elite fighter.

He never was, he had the mindset but not the body, he lacked athleticism.

Every time he fought an elite fighter, Cotto, Khan, Hatton and Garcia, he got beat from pillar to post.

Dude just get outgunned having batamweight power and sucking for right hands as always.

Comment

Paulie is one of the few fighters who actually won two world titles CLEAN and without Steroids/PEDs...

Wish I could say the same about other fighters..

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  Is Imam ever going to try to avenge his loss to Granados?
                  I see you have a man-crush there... but the fact that PBC has a lb for lb list and you're promoting is actually more embarrassing than your man-crush... go figure...

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    paulie can't even whoop his own ass
                    Maybe if you stopped cack-riding one fighter who used PEDs after he couldn't hack it against Castillo... you'd actually appreciate that Paulie won 2 world titles with no Steroid/PED-enhanced power.. and just purely won on boxing skill and his jab.. a lot of times with only one working hand...

You're a coward, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      Paulie has heart and some skills, he's a true warrior, dude has balls.

He's a overachiever being a 2 divisions world champ, tough, he never was as good P4P as Calderon.

Paulie sounds as a frustrated guy, he always thought he shoulda been a boxing superstar and an elite fighter.

He never was, he had the mindset but not the body, he lacked athleticism.

Every time he fought an elite fighter, Cotto, Khan, Hatton and Garcia, he got beat from pillar to post.

Dude just get outgunned having batamweight power and sucking for right hands as always.
                      He lacked power and a right hand that didn't break down every fight...

He's one of the most athletic fighters out there, you moron...

I remember seeing him whoop Zab Judah's ass, and I said to myself wow, he's way more athletic than Judah even though it was an older version of Judah...

Comment

Working...
                      X