Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You wanna know what im TIRED of hearing after Arreola bouts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    Aerolla lost to that kaufman guy too. I've always hated Aerolla, seems like a POS in real life
    I don't know what Arreola's like out of the ring but he clearly doesn't give a toss about his training or maintaining his body at anything like fighting shape. With his suspension and layoff I wouldn't be surprised if he was close to 300lbs right now. Good luck to him trying to shift all that blubber without resorting to chemical means, though given the fact that there probably won't be any random testing, just as there wasn't in the Szpilka fight, I doubt that'll be a problem for him.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
      Arreola was never very good to begin with. He falls in the same category as guys like Lucas Matthysse and Glenn Johnson. He fights just well enough to give fans the idea that he is a potential threat to a quality opponent. However, when he faces a quality opponent, he always loses.

It is not by accident or coincidence that Wilder and his team chose Arreola for his next fight. It is also no accident or coincidence that Wilder has fought 36 fights and 35 of those opponents didn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning.
      Glen Johnson doesn't deserve to be mentioned with these underachievers and has defeated quality opponents and became a world champion

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
        Glen Johnson doesn't deserve to be mentioned with these underachievers and has defeated quality opponents and became a world champion
        Matthyse doesn't deserve to be linked with Arreola either. He at least beat some quality guys and had competitive showings with Garcia, Judah and Alexander (should have won that fight).

Who the hell has Arreola ever beat? Seth Mitchell?

Comment

One thing that pisses me off about Arreola's post fight interviews is how he always accuses the other boxer of running. He said it of Kassi, Adamek and even Vitali. No, Chris, that's called boxing. Something you never quite got the hang of in your long and highly unillustrious career.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
            One thing that pisses me off about Arreola's post fight interviews is how he always accuses the other boxer of running. He said it of Kassi, Adamek and even Vitali. No, Chris, that's called boxing. Something you never quite got the hang of in your long and highly unillustrious career.
            we'll see on july 16th, little guy

Comment

It's not like there isn't any truth to those statements.

One look at his physique makes it obvious the man does not give 100% to training. And at top level, that's fatal.

Still it'd be nice to see him actually do something about it

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                Umm.........arreola?? hello???
                what about him?

Comment

You said he should be banned. That means for life. If you meant to say he should be suspended then you should have said that.
                  A ban can last for a period of time, don't be a ****ing ******.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    A ban can last for a period of time, don't be a ****ing ******.
                    You're right, but when you call for someone to be banned from a sport it's helpful to specify the number of years to avoid confusion. Most first time drug offenders are suspended anyway. I don't see why Povetkin should be dealt with more harshly, especially considering the circumstances.

Comment

You're right, but when you call for someone to be banned from a sport it's helpful to specify the number of years to avoid confusion. Most first time drug offenders are suspended anyway. I don't see why Povetkin should be dealt with more harshly, especially considering the circumstances.
                      Look, I assume English is not your first language so here is a definition of ban:

"officially or legally prohibit (something)"

The words banned and suspended can both be used in this situation.

I'm not asking for a life time ban (although that could be a possibility if it comes to fruition that pov has cheated before) but a ban for a period of time, IN most sports that would be 12 to 24 months.

Comment

Working...
                      X