Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You wanna know what im TIRED of hearing after Arreola bouts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    Fully expect him to be cannon fodder with Wilder. The fact alone that this fight was announced on 4 weeks notice should tell you all you need to know.
    4 weeks? Oh crap! I was hoping Chris would do the impossible & come to this fight in shape. Unfortunately, given his history & the fact that he only has 4 weeks to train, he'll likely come in looking like John Candy.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      I can't speak gardner, mate.. what you on about, lad?
      Google it guey.........

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Did you clean it up for us because he usually adds a few BLEEPS in there when he comes up with his excuses.
        True dat....................

Comment

There is some great 420 logic there lol.

Seriously this type of HW pisses me off, he dosnt give a **** about his body and is always whining when he gets his fat ass whooped.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
            He will. This is another shot at the title. He's going to give it his all, every fiber in his being to make history.
            again.........TALK IS FOOKN CHEAP.................. time to getter done!

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              put down your black panther guide book long enough to tell me why you do not want roy jones, shane mosely, berto, Peterson james toney etc etc banned for life? is it because they have a black face like you??
              First off, I'm not black.

Second, I never said Povetkin should be banned for life.

Third, I called for Mosley to be banned and I did the same for Peterson etc.

Fourth, the situation regarding Jones was different but if you weren't busy trying to peak through your KKK curtain, you'd know that already.

Now stfu son, you just got owned.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

Fourth, the situation regarding Jones was different but if you weren't busy trying to peak through your KKK curtain, you'd know that already.

Umm.........arreola?? hello???

Comment

Aerolla lost to that kaufman guy too. I've always hated Aerolla, seems like a POS in real life

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                    Arreola was never very good to begin with. He falls in the same category as guys like Lucas Matthysse and Glenn Johnson. He fights just well enough to give fans the idea that he is a potential threat to a quality opponent. However, when he faces a quality opponent, he always loses.
                    I don't agree with your comparisons. Arreola to me is more like a low functioning Zab Judah, a guy people give a chance to do big things but who never turns up on the night. Unlike Zab, however, Arreola has zero quality wins to his name. His resume is actually shocking if you break it down.

Matthyse is a level above, and clearly a quality fighter in his own right just shy of the top at his best, now battle worn and clearly on the slide. There was a time when he was very good indeed, and a legitimate threat to any of the top guys, not just one on paper.

Johnson has always been a solid fighter and a great gatekeeper type of opponent. I'd equate him more to a guy like Tony Thompson, a tough, consistent performer who'd catch you out if you weren't the goods. He started to get a bit inflated towards the end of his career, but that was hardly his fault, and he was ancient by that time so his performances were bound to suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

You said he should be banned. That means for life. If you meant to say he should be suspended then you should have said that.

Comment

Working...
                      X