Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You wanna know what im TIRED of hearing after Arreola bouts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    He gonna send him to back to LA? that's where he was born.......

Been a fan since day one.....just tired of his Sh#t doe.........
    No more cervezas doe.

Comment

It was my fault...he didn't beat me...I beat myself....I didnt' take the fight and training seriously...I gotta earn my shot again...imma refocus and re dedicate myself....it's on me....next time I got it...next time it will be different....next time I will take training seriously next time I wont smoke weed next time I wont eat tacos and burritos and drink beer next time next time NEXT TIME....................

GET YOUR FOOKN HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS...........THIS TIME....

If Arreola wins the fight, you will be hearing the same excuses from the Wilder camp!

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
        it doesn't matter if he trains 100% anymore. After a certain age and accumulation of years of not taking care of your body, an athlete will just never get to where they could have been. Arreola is finished no matter how hard he trains or how significantly he changes his lifestyle. Chavez jr too.

Broner and Frankie Gomez are approaching this becoming their reality too, but they still have a little time.
        Arreola was never very good to begin with. He falls in the same category as guys like Lucas Matthysse and Glenn Johnson. He fights just well enough to give fans the idea that he is a potential threat to a quality opponent. However, when he faces a quality opponent, he always loses.

It is not by accident or coincidence that Wilder and his team chose Arreola for his next fight. It is also no accident or coincidence that Wilder has fought 36 fights and 35 of those opponents didn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

Comment

It was my fault...he didn't beat me...I beat myself....I didnt' take the fight and training seriously...I gotta earn my shot again...imma refocus and re dedicate myself....it's on me....next time I got it...next time it will be different....next time I will take training seriously next time I wont smoke weed next time I wont eat tacos and burritos and drink beer next time next time NEXT TIME....................

Did you clean it up for us because he usually adds a few BLEEPS in there when he comes up with his excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
            Arreola was always a novelty act he had potential because of his potential for a large fan base being a Chicano HW from LA but never had the skill,
            Wrong.

Arreola is in his mental prime and is ready to finally become world champion.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
              Wilder's gonna Knock Oreolla's ass out!!! He's not gonna get knocked out because he didn't train good or hard enough...he's getting knocked out because Wilder hits hard as a mutha****a...and that is all...you still need to believe in him...just not against top level competition and there's nothing wrong with that as long as he knows when to retire and save himself...Goodbye!!!...
              Arreola hits hard too. What's your point?

I want to see your big dumb face when Wilder's corner is trying to reconnect their fighter's head to his body. Arreola is going to give Wilder's chin a test that he can't pass.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                Arreola was never very good to begin with. He falls in the same category as guys like Lucas Matthysse and Glenn Johnson. He fights just well enough to give fans the idea that he is a potential threat to a quality opponent. However, when he faces a quality opponent, he always loses.

It is not by accident or coincidence that Wilder and his team chose Arreola for his next fight. It is also no accident or coincidence that Wilder has fought 36 fights and 35 of those opponents didn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning.
                False.

Arreola will solidify himself as a hall-of-famer and atg after he knocks out wilder then feasts on Fury. Then AJ for dessert.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  Chris "The Nipple" Arreola.
                  I bet you wouldn't say that to his face, you spineless weasel.

Comment

I think Chris likes to work on that buffet and expand his arreolas.

Comment

Fully expect him to be cannon fodder with Wilder. The fact alone that this fight was announced on 4 weeks notice should tell you all you need to know.

Comment

Working...
                      X