No announcement yet.

"Wlad got old overnight" putting this BS to bed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
    I disagree. Watching him let his punches go and see absolutely nothing on them was a tall tell sign for me. The man is 40 with 70 professional fights and is a new father. It isn't hard to believe.
    It was only a year earlier that he knocked out Pulev, and the likes of Fat Dan from ESPN had him down as the #1 p4p fighter in the world.

Comment

The argument is about when he threw his punches, there was nothing on them. 70 pro fights at 40 years old. Why is it impossible to believe?
      I disagree. Watching him let his punches go and see absolutely nothing on them was a tall tell sign for me. The man is 40 with 70 professional fights and is a new father. It isn't hard to believe.
      how the hell can you tell from the three shots that landed on Fury?

There's a very big difference smashing your left hook on a stationary no-defense bum like Pulev as opposed to constantly reaching after and trying to pin point a moving target like Fury

Comment

Yeah its pure BS to suggest that he 'got old overnight' lol. The man just never throw punches when he knows his opponents are alive. He doesn't even let his hands go when his opponents are dead and ready to go. And this all stems from his fatigue loss to lamon.

Comment

Comment

Anyone who claims he looked markedly worse against Fury is deluding themselves. He looked like he has for years, difference being Fury had the size and skill to beat Wlad at his own boring safe game. Wlad has always, always been that hesitant to throw punches when faced with someone who moves and doesn't let him get comfortable. And of course in general he doesn't like to throw a lot.

Comment

Even Wlad's vaunted jab is often pawing and uncertain until he has a sense of his opponent. If he never gets a sense of his opponent, the jab stays pawing and uncertain the entire fight.

Comment

Wlad got old overnight.

You ****

Comment

Great thread, OP. I agree, Wlad did not get old. Fury is getting brutally KO'd

Comment

Tyson Fury brands world champion Wladimir Klitschko an ‘old man’
                    Tyson Fury labels Wladimir Klitschko a robotic bore, an old man with 'a jab and grab style' and says he will rid heavyweight division of the champion
                    If Tyson Fury can live with beating an old fart why cant any of you accept it? On a side note: even this washed up version can whoop Tyson Fury as I said and I will keep saying hes trash.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

HA!

Fury MADE him old, IDIOT!

Comment

Working...
                      X